How can normies be energized from a single shot of espresso or cup of coffee?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
How is this possible? I think about this stupid shit every day. I need 5-6 shots of espresso to feel something. Every normie I have ever known drinks 1-2 shots a day and for them it is more than enough—so much so that if they have 1 shot of espresso after like 12pm, they won't be able to sleep at night. Meanwhile I can sleep right after drinking coffee. I feel like being tolerant to caffeine is an incel trait
:feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and BrahminBoss
How is this possible? I think about this stupid shit every day. I need 5-6 shots of espresso to feel something. Every normie I have ever known drinks 1-2 shots a day and for them it is more than enough—so much so that if they have 1 shot of espresso after like 12pm, they won't be able to sleep at night. Meanwhile I can sleep right after drinking coffee. I feel like being tolerant to caffeine is an incel trait
:feelswah::feelswhy:
Taking a bbc up the ass once in a while stimulates the effect of caffeine up to 250% which is a significant change

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
When I take Benadryl / cypro I need 10 coffees instead of 2

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
Taking a bbc up the ass once in a while stimulates the effect of caffeine up to 250% which is a significant change
Shut up retard.

I don't understand either, they have probably had coffee/caffeine everyday for the past few years and still get the effects from it. Meanwhile caffeine does fuck all for me.

• So Sad
I don't understand either, they have probably had coffee/caffeine everyday for the past few years and still get the effects from it. Meanwhile caffeine does fuck all for me.
Yeah, normies drink coffee every day since forever and they never seem to build tolerance lol. Fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: N1666
rawdog life
coffee is for losers

I thought caffeine was a meme, I only drink coffee for the taste.

• +1
i drink monster energy coffee does fuck all for me

• So Sad
rawdog life
coffee is for losers
Countless polyphenols/antioxidants in coffee. It is actually the primary source of antioxidants in the diets of the majority of people. You're not special, retard. In fact, you're missing out on the health benefits that coffee drinkers are inadvertently maxxing out on.

people in my country drink like 5 coffeees a day, dont know where you are getting this

people in my country drink like 5 coffeees a day, dont know where you are getting this
Yeah greeks do like freddo espresso but that's an exception. Most normies aren't like this.

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
I drink 14 to 16 coffees a day

• JFL
caffeine helps me sleep

fr JFL I can drink a redbull then go to sleep yet normies act like they snorted cocaine after like 2 cups of coffee :lul: