How can people Unironically believe the earth is flat?

"plenty of teachers fucking 13 year old students" :ROFLMAO:
Older women will literally reject chad idk what @the BULL is on about

Like if a woman is 40 she’s gonna like men around that age women aren’t like men since men always like youth

Older women will literally reject chad idk what @the BULL is on about

Like if a woman is 40 she’s gonna like men around that age women aren’t like men since men always like youth
women always like youth as well. they're just better at virtue signaling while men have no shame admitting that 20 yo are hotter.

what are the multiple skills of nick bateman, sean o'pry, and most tik tok guys?? just going to the gym and lip synching LMAO so many skills. it's all LOOKS. you lack looks so you ended up on this homosexual forum, not the other way around.
If you think that aspies are getting into modeling ur deluded :lul:. lol nick Bateman and o pru are total autists yea piss off lol :lul: and why do u keep sperging about muh Ur looks when ur legit sub 3 PSL.

If all you care about is muh looks and mogging some teens on a looksmaxx forum u aren’t doing a good job I can tell you that

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
that's why actor/athlete chads mog OPRY to oblivion tho
and you're neither a chad or an actor or athlete so how are you going to compete?? just hang it from the ceiling already.

and you're neither a chad or an actor or athlete so how are you going to compete?? just hang it from the ceiling already.
when did i say i'd compete? i'm just saying learning skills is better

If you think that aspies are getting into modeling ur deluded :lul:. lol nick Bateman and o pru are total autists yea piss off lol :lul: and why do u keep sperging about muh Ur looks when ur legit sub 3 PSL.

If all you care about is muh looks and mogging some teens on a looksmaxx forum u aren’t doing a good job I can tell you that
you are sub PSL 3 as well, but i'm not coping with NT like you. that's the difference, that i'm not some disgusting coper like you. you also weight 60 kilos, i would splatter your skull into concrete until you start spilling blood from the ears. that's the blackpill, you lack both looks and size so you're relegated at home.

when did i say i'd compete? i'm just saying learning skills is better
they didn't learn shit, athletes get spotted at the age of 6 because of superior GENETICS. actors get spotted because of GENETICS (looks + acting skills). you can't overcome genetics

women always like youth as well. they're just better at virtue signaling while men have no shame admitting that 20 yo are hotter.
They do but not to the same extent as men

Biologically it makes sense since men like young women because they can only be fertile from puberty to like 30 so it would only make sense men wouldn’t wanna fuck 30+ women

But men can reproduce pretty much until they die

It’s naive to say women like youth as much as men do 99% of preditors are men and most of the female ones are trannies

nigga u can't get spotted at 6 for sports that's not how it works

Biologically it makes sense since men like young women because they can only be fertile from puberty to like 30 so it would only make sense men wouldn’t wanna fuck 30+ women

It’s naive to say women like youth as much as men do 99% of preditors are men and most of the female ones are trannies
men's sperm quality drastically drops though, they can reproduce but the baby is more likely to have diseases or be dysgenic

women also finish puberty earlier then men

nigga u can't get spotted at 6 for sports that's not how it works
that's exactly how it works, the footballer guy who made it to serie A already had calls at age 6, you rotted in your basement your whole life so you don't know shit about how the world works

men's sperm quality drastically drops though, they can reproduce but the baby is more likely to have diseases or be dysgenic
Tho I’d assume that’s late into their 50s/60s

A 40 yo chad has more smv than a 20 yo htn

U can’t say the same for a 40 yo Stacy most men would rather fuck a 20 yo mtb than a 40 yo Stacy

you are sub PSL 3 as well, but i'm not coping with NT like you. that's the difference,
Nope not everyone on here is sub 3 PSL coper. Also I mean yea because ur an NTfag who failed. pathetic also it’s not cope im literally functionally disabled by definition dumbass. should some Down syndrome sperg slay because oh this downie really has good looks despite the fact he’s fucking mentally retarded. Ok

that i'm not some disgusting coper like you. you also weight 60 kilos, i would splatter your skull into concrete until you start spilling blood from the ears. that's the blackpill, you lack both looks and size so you're relegated at home.
You’re old and fat. Nobody cares you can hardly walk 5 steps without losing your breath

that's exactly how it works, the footballer guy who made it to serie A already had calls at age 6, you rotted in your basement your whole life so you don't know shit about how the world works
still not how it works, at 6 you don't have the skills or puberty to estimate how good you'll be at a pro level

Tho I’d assume that’s late into their 50s/60s

A 40 yo chad has more smv than a 20 yo htn

U can’t say the same for a 40 yo Stacy most men would rather fuck a 20 yo mtb than a 40 yo Stacy
cope, plenty of 20 yo guys are into MILFS while most women don't like 40 yo men. it's all a bunch of stupid copes

Nope not everyone on here is sub 3 PSL coper. Also I mean yea because ur an NTfag who failed. pathetic also it’s not cope im literally functionally disabled by definition dumbass. should some Down syndrome sperg slay because oh this downie really has good looks despite the fact he’s fucking mentally retarded. Ok

You’re old and fat. Nobody cares you can hardly walk 5 steps without losing your breath
i'm trained in boxing look at tyson fury body do you unironically think i wouldn't crush your peanut skull?? i'm 28 and girls probably wouldn't be able to tell we're in a different age bracket. you disgusting subhuman coper. never try to talk shit about me ever again you dysgenic failure

and they be saying “change my mind” ok nigga

cope, plenty of 20 yo guys are into MILFS while most women don't like 40 yo men. it's all a bunch of stupid copes
Nigga ur crazy the evidence is right there

Ur acting like the 1 in a full moon teacher pedo is every woman

Jfl when u can literally find a male pedo by making a user called f14 in any chat forum

You’ll get so many dms at the first second

i'm trained in boxing look at tyson fury body do you unironically think i wouldn't crush your peanut skull?? i'm 28 and girls probably wouldn't be able to tell we're in a different age bracket. you disgusting subhuman coper. never try to talk shit about me ever again you dysgenic failure
You’re nothing like Tyson Fury retard ur a basement dwelling schizo :lul:. Also your skull isn’t bigger than mine judging by your pics anyways dumbass. Stop coping and accept ur fat and old you look old as fuck so no we look nothing alike age wise. :lul::feelskek: Again keep sperging out and projecting while u literally have 50K posts on an incel forum and had 40K on an older incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
the earth is flat and anyone who believes otherwise is a retard decieved by the satanic Freemason control system.

these same retards believe in evolution ,just lol

“we’re all a bunch of monkeys on a spinning ball and our ancestors were snakes” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You’re nothing like Tyson Fury retard ur a basement dwelling schizo :lul:. Also your skull isn’t bigger than mine judging by your pics anyways dumbass. Stop coping and accept ur fat and old you look old as fuck so no we look nothing alike age wise. :lul::feelskek: Again keep sperging out and projecting while u literally have 50K posts on an incel forum and had 40K on an older incel forum
this Is neither old or fat, i had more gfs than you, more slays than you, i have a master degree while you had to drop out because you have a subhuman iq, i'm bigger and stronger than you, i'm your genetic superior and mog you in every way possible. Never fucking try to talk to me again your worthless bug. You're a subhuman Who Is coping with NT while you're Just a sub3 unfuckable disgrace

Last edited:
wasnt the thread about the Earth being flat , what are you niggas rambling about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and anthony111553
Fucking subhuman never try to speak to me again. I'll fucking locate you and crush your tiny subhuman skull between my hands. Subhumans like you Need to behave when talking to me. I guarantee you that if we Met irl you'd only keep your head down and apologize

Nigga @the BULL can’t really talk about beating anyone up when after all the years he’s been boxing this is still how he punches
73C8E1BD 0A25 4F92 9DC2 8F6FFF08DA57

And this happened multiple times in the video he would definitely break his wrists in a fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, ElTruecel and anthony111553
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
View attachment 2821478 this Is neither old or fat, i had more gfs than you, more slays than you, i have a master degree while you had to drop out because you have a subhuman iq, i'm bigger and stringer than you, i'm your genetic superior and mog you in every way possible. Never fucking try to talk to me again your worthless bug. You're a subhuman Who Is coping with NT while you're Just a sub3 unfuckable disgrace
This ugly old schizo can’t even spell properly because he’s legit raging like a little faggot behind the keyboard :lul::lul::lul: Lol go take your meds projecting rat. You look like a homosexual methhead ape last person to call anyone subhuman

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Nigga @the BULL can’t really talk about beating anyone up when after all the years he’s been boxing this is still how he punches
View attachment 2821484

And this happened multiple times in the video he would definitely break his wrists in a fight
I fought in real Life and won. I would beat up every basement dweller subhuman on here

wasnt the thread about the Earth being flat , what are you niggas rambling about
Nigga it’s the BULL

He has the power to go into any thread and change the topic then ramble for hours with some other schizos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, sub5c3l and anthony111553
This ugly old schizo can’t even spell properly because he’s legit raging like a little faggot behind the keyboard :lul::lul::lul: Lol go take your meds projecting rat. You look like a homosexual methhead ape last person to call anyone subhuman
I mog you. Never try to speak to me again you subhuman wimp. I'm not old, i have jbs approaching me. You're a subhuman failure Who can't leave his basement because ugly + small and coping with Age. What being younger means if you never had a youth to start with ?? LOSER. You're 19 and already Lost at life

Nigga it’s the BULL

He has the power to go into any thread and change the topic then ramble for hours with some other schizos
anyways, Earth isn't flat water thread

I mog you. Never try to speak to me again you subhuman wimp. I'm not old, i have jbs approaching me. You're a subhuman failure Who can't leave his basement because ugly + small and coping with Age. What being younger means if you never had a youth to start with ?? LOSER. You're 19 and already Lost at life
No you don’t schizo. stop making up bullshit stories while u rot at a psych wad. Lol IOIs from jbs in your hallucinations maybe

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
No you don’t schizo. stop making up bullshit stories while u rot at a psych wad. Lol IOIs from jbs in your hallucinations maybe
There Is no Ward, the only One Who Will be locked up it's you since you have diagnosed autism and can't function in society. Now i see Who are the people "bullying" me, complete genetic dead end failures Who can't even speak irl or leave the basement. Your Life Is already over, tie It to the ceiling and do It.

There Is no Ward, the only One Who Will be locked up it's you since you have diagnosed autism and can't function in society. Now i see Who are the people "bullying" me, complete genetic dead end failures Who can't even speak irl or leave the basement. Your Life Is already over, tie It to the ceiling and do It.
Schizo ramblings dnr

Not fat or ugly. Just another pathetic subhuman projecting his shitty Life on me.
A 28 year old schizo basement dweller talking about projecting will always be funny

A 28 year old schizo basement dweller talking about projecting will always be funny
Not schizo and not basement dweller, i leave my home every day for work, you're the One Who can't leave his house because of autism and make up imaginary theories. Where the fuck do you want to go. Drop address i'll teach you how to behave when you talk to your superiors

Not schizo and not basement dweller, i leave my home every day for work,
You’re a NEET so wrong
you're the One Who can't leave his house
Thats again wrong. Just because I like rotting or say I doomscroll doesn’t mean I don’t leave my house. I usually am busy and out on the weekends.
because of autism and make up imaginary theories. Where the fuck do you want to go. Drop address i'll teach you how to behave when you talk to your superiors
No you won’t faggot. Stop acting like Bearboy.

You’re a NEET so wrong

Thats again wrong. Just because I like rotting or say I doomscroll doesn’t mean I don’t leave my house. I usually am busy and out on the weekends.

No you won’t faggot. Stop acting like Bearboy.
I'm not NEET i found a job. All you do Is scrolling tik tok and ig reels while having 0 interactions irl. You never saw how women react to a tall gl man and think that NT Is everything After looking to some outliers Who most likely are in a Cuckold relationship. You Need to BEHAVE when you talk to your superiors. You Need to start acting like you would irl, and irl you're a docile bitch so don't try to act tough with me.

I'm not NEET i found a job.
No you didn’t faggot and I could care less because everyone started working in their teens anyways? Like yea I had a job at 16 idiot like ok?
All you do Is scrolling tik tok and ig reels while having 0 interactions irl. You never saw how women react to a tall gl man and think that NT Is everything After looking to some outliers Who most likely are in a Cuckold relationship. You Need to BEHAVE when you talk to your superiors. You Need to start acting like you would irl, and irl you're a docile bitch so don't try to act tough with me.
When the fuck did I say looks didn’t matter idiot? Also no fucking schizo who’s a lolcow on an incel forum will be my superior

No you didn’t faggot and I could care less because everyone started working in their teens anyways? Like yea I had a job at 16 idiot like ok?

When the fuck did I say looks didn’t matter idiot? Also no fucking schizo who’s a lolcow on an incel forum will be my superior
Italy Is not like america you pathetic freak no One works at 16 here. Italy Is not all based on Money USA Is betabux central that's why you're so obsessed with career. There was a point in my Life where i uploaded my pics on tinder and got 300 likes in a week what did you even accomplish in your Life?? I'm clearly your superior, i have more experience, more stature, more looks, more slays under my belt, more titles, more every fucking thing. You Need to fucking behave. You can't Just go around calling me names when i'm superior to you in every way.

Italy Is not like america you pathetic freak no One works at 16 here. Italy Is not all based on Money USA Is betabux central that's why you're so obsessed with career. There was a point in my Life where i uploaded my pics on tinder and got 300 likes in a week what did you even accomplish in your Life?? I'm clearly your superior, i have more experience, more stature, more looks, more slays under my belt, more titles, more every fucking thing. You Need to fucking behave. You can't Just go around calling me names when i'm superior to you in every way.
Ok I don’t fucking care about your schizo fantasies. You idiot laughing stock

U gotta be legit retarded or larping

Like if u literally go to Florida and stand to the closest point to cuba

View attachment 2821410View attachment 2821411

Guess what u can’t even see it litterally can’t see a whole ass country from the distance

Even tho it’s so close

View attachment 2821414

If this doesn’t prove the earth is round idk what will
They are 485 miles apart of course your range of vision won’t reach that far. We know its flat cause we can see the sun after it “sets” with a telescope you can send a hot air balloon 30,000 meters up and see its flat