How can people work longer than 30 hours a week?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
How is this possible?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Hero of the Imperium and thecel
mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, poopoohead, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
Fear of poverty

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, MentalistKebab, midlatinocel and 1 other person
I now work part time (30 hours per week) but when I was in highschool during summer I worked 7 days a week and 9 hours per day as a bartender

You kinda get used to it, but it sucks not having free time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, JovenCansao, thereallegend and 3 others
I now work part time (30 hours per week) but when I was in highschool during summer I worked 7 days a week and 9 hours per day as a bartender

You kinda get used to it, but it sucks not having free time
30 hrs a week isn't part time is it? thought it was 25 and lower

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You have to if you don't want to be a povertycel.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Prince88, alriodai and 4 others
You have to if you don't want to be a povertycel.
what if im broke in my parents basement just coping on vidya am i a povertycel i have health insurance and will inherit their houses

How is this possible?
Imagine working 10 hours a day/7 days a week as construction worker for 1000 euros in eastern europe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, marek937, Danish_Retard and 2 others
we are all slaves to the elites, if they want us to work we work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
30 hrs a week isn't part time is it? thought it was 25 and lower
It is, here in Germany even 35 hours is part time, full time is 40+ hours

But there is a mini job as well, that's I think is under 10 hours per week

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Just had an argument with my parents about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
It is, here in Germany even 35 hours is part time, full time is 40+ hours

But there is a mini job as well, that's I think is under 10 hours per week
That's over tier

u need a motivation to do this shit like a wife and kids. When i wageslaved and lived in total isolation i was completly losing my sanity even getting scared of myself from psychotic/homicidal thoughts that occured

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, mortis, thereallegend and 3 others
Hahahah fucking Americans are so weak, used to work 60 hours per week at 14 for 80 bucks. Go to any country that isn’t a first world soy country and you can ask these people, they’re probably even happier than you JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Sigma male grindset
KEEP GRINDING KEEP HUSTLIN NEVER GET UP

Hahahah fucking Americans are so weak, used to work 60 hours per week at 14 for 80 bucks. Go to any country that isn’t a first world soy country and you can ask these people, they’re probably even happier than you JFL
probs cus less vain wankers

Laziness is just fatigue and unmedicated ADD get educated
I have add and I'm not medicated but I still work 35 hours a week. You're a weakling.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: schizo echochamber, norwegianfreak and Deleted member 18879
I have add and I'm not medicated but I still work 35 hours a week. You're a weakling.
Yeah because you're not deformed and have reason to work you NT normshit. come back to me when you pk'd at least 2 cops on Willard Networks bitch!

on second thought what a nigger, "i have it and im fine so that means everyone else should be!" you probably don't even have it, just some faggot cunt who was diagnosed young by his 35 y/o WASP parents at the age of 2 because he was running around screaming too often, get cancer and die :)

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
Imagine working 10 hours a day/7 days a week as construction worker for 1000 euros in eastern europe
My father does that + commutes 2 hours a day. He sometimes sips some alcohol during work and gets brutally wasted on weekends. He looks 55-60 at 45

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 17735
My father does that + commutes 2 hours a day. He sometimes sips some alcohol during work and gets brutally wasted on weekends. He looks 55-60 at 45
yeah that's brutally over. RIP

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Americans work way more than Western Euros

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18879
30 hours is literally like 3-4 days a week lmao.

30 hours is literally like 3-4 days a week lmao.
30 overs is the most I could make myself do anymore than that is suifuel for a sub 5 NEET

I got a part time job that is a shitty minimum-wage job manual labor (not too much heavy lifting mostly, just menial production line tasks) that is 9 hours a shift, it's certainly not fun, but part time it's bearable (you get used to it after a while and time starts going really quick when you're lost in your thoughts), but there's people there that work that full time and I have no idea how they do it.

It seems to be either people with families and children to support and they do it while their partner has another job (usually better paying), or "younger" guys in their 30s on anti-depressants. It's rare for people there to get promoted and work their way up - and those that do say the pay is barely more than what the lowest workers get (team leaders got like 50p more than general workers, but they have the responsibility if anything goes wrong).

I did have a previous part time job when I was younger where I did do a 13 hour shift (but that was once most were shorter around 7 - 10 hours depending on if I left early), but again, there were people there doing that shit full time (many times doing longer than 13 hour shifts). Again, this was all minimum wage.

Honestly I don't know how they did it. Many of them hated that place (I don't blame them), and it's really quite depressing that for a lot of people it can't just be a "part time job to get some money", but something they actually have to do for the rest of their lives.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 18879
have u watched renegade logictorians blackpill videos about the rat race and working?

It’s possible without an autistic or adhd brain. You’ll get tired, but you’ll manage to get through it. So many normies manage to push through an entire work week without burning out Idk how they do it

It’s possible without an autistic or adhd brain. You’ll get tired, but you’ll manage to get through it. So many normies manage to push through an entire work week without burning out Idk how they do it
autists truly are doomed for failure by nature

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
At least salaries were risen a bit in eastern europe nowdays...i remember times around 2008-2012 when niggas were working 12 hours everyday a week for 400-500 euros...no wonders why slavs drink so much...got to cope with something

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Americans work way more than Western Euros
“Go to any country that isn’t a first world soy country” read again. American once again proving to be an illiterate retard

Their nation is the one who receives the short end of the stick

on second thought what a nigger, "i have it and im fine so that means everyone else should be!" you probably don't even have it, just some faggot cunt who was diagnosed young by his 35 y/o WASP parents at the age of 2 because he was running around screaming too often, get cancer and die :)
I do have ADD, and it affects my life in many ways. I find it hard to concentrate, I get distracted easily, I lose track of time and I forget stuff easily. It has affected my worklife significantly, I have been fired 2 times because of inadequate performance in low skill jobs due to the aforementioned reasons. But I still pushed through, and have been working as a shelf stacker in a supermarket for 4 months now without incident. My ADD is mostly likely worse than yours, and if I can find employment so should you. You're a lazy little nigger who just wants to leech off their parents, I don't have sympathy for you. You're using your ADD as an excuse, and it's invalid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Yeah because you're not deformed and have reason to work you NT normshit. come back to me when you pk'd at least 2 cops aon Willard Networks bitch!
I'm not handsome either, I'm strong LTN, with a borderline deformed maxilla. Girls are repulsed by me and I have no friends. This has made me very reserved and I've struggled with social anxiety for almost a decade but you don't see me using that as an excuse to NEETmaxx. Quit your bitching

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, schizo echochamber and N1666
imagine working

I'm not handsome either, I'm strong LTN, with a borderline deformed maxilla. Girls are repulsed by me and I have no friends. This has made me very reserved and I've struggled with social anxiety for almost a decade but you don't see me using that as an excuse to NEETmaxx. Quit your bitching
If you're from the US it's over otherwise get neetbux if EU

Is your maxilla actually deformed as in you have an underbite? It probably isn't recessed just flat genetically

I do have ADD, and it affects my life in many ways. I find it hard to concentrate, I get distracted easily, I lose track of time and I forget stuff easily. It has affected my worklife significantly, I have been fired 2 times because of inadequate performance in low skill jobs due to the aforementioned reasons. But I still pushed through, and have been working as a shelf stacker in a supermarket for 4 months now without incident. My ADD is mostly likely worse than yours, and if I can find employment so should you. You're a lazy little nigger who just wants to leech off their parents, I don't have sympathy for you. You're using your ADD as an excuse, and it's invalid.
Worse than mine? Top kek. I had neonatal meningitis at birth, that lowers my average IQ to 88 and only 15% of survivors were not diagnosed with AD(H)D by the time they were 5 compared to only 3% of unaffected controls (https://fn.bmj.com/content/88/3/F179). Also I leech off the government mostly. From the fact that I had bacterial, life-threatening meningitis my ADD is most likely worse than yours I can go weeks without doing something because I say, "Maybe tomorrow" also it's over I am subhuman and cannot do anything longer than a few weeks if it doesn't interest me. Laziness = Chronic fatigue and unmedicated AD(H)D.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Worse than mine? Top kek. I had neonatal meningitis at birth, that lowers my average IQ to 88 and only 15% of survivors were not diagnosed with AD(H)D by the time they were 5 compared to only 3% of unaffected controls (https://fn.bmj.com/content/88/3/F179). Also I leech off the government mostly. From the fact that I had bacterial, life-threatening meningitis my ADD is most likely worse than yours I can go weeks without doing something because I say, "Maybe tomorrow" also it's over I am subhuman and cannot do anything longer than a few weeks if it doesn't interest me. Laziness = Chronic fatigue and unmedicated AD(H)D.
can u get ritalin and if u tried to why didnt it happen?

You show up to work & clock in