how can u worship god?

Deleted member 4570

Deleted member 4570

Platinum
im going g to hell but is better than being a cuck whore for evil god who creates truecels and makes them suffer for entertainment :rage: I wish I was around to torture his son on the cross and masturbate at the sight just to piss off that evil piece of shit. he is worse then the devil. fuck easter btw. god loves chad and stacy everyone else is worse than cow shit. i dont understand christians. why ur praying for the biggest sinner and dicksucking?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4383, SpiritualCel and 6 others
based

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, Deleted member 4545 and 4 others
Images   2020 04 08T072602145

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6401, JizzFarmer and 6 others
97E1268E A3D7 4359 908F F24E46C84449

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
It's Adam and Eve fault and the devil
This is human punishment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, john2 and 5 others
Don't believe in God goyim, you only have conscience because of chance goy, you are here for pleasure goy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Krezo and 3 others
Dnr but stream JESUS IS KING and JESUS IS BORN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, john2 and 3 others
Don't believe in God goyim, you only have conscience because of chance goy, you are here for pleasure goy.
hes 100% real hes sending me to hell just because I dont like the way he treated me. fuck god he just likes suffering theres no way to escape suffering except for sucking dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
hes 100% real hes sending me to hell just because I dont like the way he treated me. fuck god.
You have free will. Do not try and blame god for all the bad in your life on god because you bring all the bad unto yourself, this life is a test.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
Work on your personality bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4570
Allah is lord of all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
unironically the point isn't necessarily to believe in god or angels but to live a virtuous life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4570
The idea that God "loves" or "hates" in the same sense that people do is heretical and betrays a poor understanding of theology. When you are "loved" by God, it means He has accepted you as one of His children, worthy to be blessed with His guidance to godliness and heaven. This doesn't exclude hardship -- in fact, in the sense that love is guidance, hardship is a crucial part of it, as the Old Testament proves many times.

Whether the Chad has a good life on earth is irrelevant. If he is not one of God's chosen, he will spend his living days in ignorance and debauchery, deprived of God's light, and spend the hereafter as chaff for the fire and brimstone.

In fact, whether the incel has a shitty life on earth is also irrelevant. If he is not one of God's chosen, he will spend his living days in ignorance and torment, deprived of God's light, and spend the hereafter as chaff for the fire and brimstone.

It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
  • +1
Imaginary friend

• Woah
  • +1
hes 100% real hes sending me to hell just because I dont like the way he treated me. fuck god he just likes suffering theres no way to escape suffering except for sucking dick.

11614132 C704 4044 938A 5DBD893931DE
7A6A478D B732 4942 B49C D499B840099D
99AD54D2 1EE5 460C B821 63937A0A52D1

• +1
jfl @ blaming god for your subhumanity when it’s your subhuman parents passing on their genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
If we're talking about Christianity it explicitly says that the devil is who rules this world, not God, he has been basically hands off every since Jesus died. We basically just live in hell, with his pawns the Jews, and their pawns making our lives miserable.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
god can choke on my dick, but thx for the face tho

• +1
@john2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2 and Deleted member 4570

Anyone with a cursory knowledge of non-Talmudic Judaism and Christianity must discard Islam's fundamental claims, being as they are 1) historically false (e.g., the Crucifixion), 2) internally inconsistent (e.g. the constant abrogations) and 3) intra-traditionally disharmonious (e.g., Gabriel is portrayed utterly dissimilarly to how he is in the prior two traditions). That last point is the real kicker, since Islam claims to be a fulfilment of both Judaism and Christianity, and, moreover, that its coming—the coming of Mohamed—was prophesied. Christianity easily follows from Judaism, as we can see via the prophets and key events. Indeed, some things are a little more subtle than expected—Christ's kingdom being otherworldly, for instance—but it all fits together logically and consistently. The same cannot be said for Islam. Its claims of foretelling fall apart, of course, and the Muslims claim this is because the Law and the Gospel—as they call them—were "corrupted." There is zero evidence for this, nor any surviving historical traces of any versions which do foretell Islam. Its primary claims are fanciful to say the least.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4570
being religious is low t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, androgenic, EthnicelAscension and 2 others

Anyone with a cursory knowledge of non-Talmudic Judaism and Christianity must discard Islam's fundamental claims, being as they are 1) historically false (e.g., the Crucifixion), 2) internally inconsistent (e.g. the constant abrogations) and 3) intra-traditionally disharmonious (e.g., Gabriel is portrayed utterly dissimilarly to how he is in the prior two traditions). That last point is the real kicker, since Islam claims to be a fulfilment of both Judaism and Christianity, and, moreover, that its coming—the coming of Mohamed—was prophesied. Christianity easily follows from Judaism, as we can see via the prophets and key events. Indeed, some things are a little more subtle than expected—Christ's kingdom being otherworldly, for instance—but it all fits together logically and consistently. The same cannot be said for Islam. Its claims of foretelling fall apart, of course, and the Muslims claim this is because the Law and the Gospel—as they call them—were "corrupted." There is zero evidence for this, nor any surviving historical traces of any versions which do foretell Islam. Its primary claims are fanciful to say the least.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 4570
  • +1
well yeah, if you felt an uncontrollable urge to lick windows and make cat sounds you probably wouldn't think god loved you either
Autism leads to all kinds of degeneracy in men, even low functioning autism, it's clearly the Jews trying to medically induce atheism and other forms of degeneracy, some quite extreme like furry pedos who torture and kill animals and rape their carcasses *cough* canino *cough*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
very
Autism leads to all kinds of degeneracy in men, even low functioning autism, it's clearly the Jews trying to medically induce atheism and other forms of degeneracy, some quite extreme like furry pedos who torture and kill animals and rape their carcasses *cough* canino *cough*
very interesting paragraph that i didn't read

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
  • +1
That's insanely based,

I shouldn't be on this thread there's too much info tied to this account lol.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
reddit is also low t, all the atheists there are just as low t as religious people (maybe a bit more because of all the soy milk)
All Atheists who aren't underage legitimately have a mental disorder, if you don't grow out of that shit by 18 Low T is the least of your worries, you might need to inject IQ.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and john2
All Atheists who aren't underage legitimately have a mental disorder, if you don't grow out of that shit by 18 Low T is the least of your worries, you might need to inject IQ.
i believe that you genuinely believe that

this isn't even funny any more, just feel sad for you ngl

BRUTAL SHIT ABOUT TO BE READ.
YOU ARE DEAD AND IN HELL. SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER DUDE IN PREVIOUS LIFE AND YOUD BE IN HEAVEN[BORN AS ELIAS DE POOT] NOW BURN AND SUFFER

i'm glad i grew out of atheism and converted to Christianity upon the evidence at 17.
I completely agree with you on the following points, Brendio -
If we're talking about Christianity it explicitly says that the devil is who rules this world, not God, he has been basically hands off every since Jesus died. We basically just live in hell, with his pawns the Jews, and their pawns making our lives miserable.
Atheists can't comprehend logic that doesn't come from a reddit tranny anyways.
Yes bro, I'd like to comment on that about ... how depressing it is to see the Jews trying to rebel against God and make others go to hell to, when in fact, they were the chosen people 2000+ years ago.

jfl @ blaming god for your subhumanity when it’s your subhuman parents passing on their genes
Agreed, everyone has free will, his parents most likely destroyed their own genes through terrible activities which cause him to suffer now. Not God's fault.
It's Adam and Eve fault and the devil
This is human punishment
Yes, but we all have the free will to fight against sin and be justified and sanctified when we die and face judgement from the Lord himself.
So complaining alone will not benefit at all imo, if you agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
  • +1
07fea3769c5e28ae17d9f86f6be8cae55cfb2c165156c20c45207d4e9e19d113 1
28f50fa61df232d08e91d48517e6683e
17626484 1837500366519023 4482149517927782852 n
Atheism
AtheismFedora
Atheist Meetup
Atheist Wheel of Logic
Atheist