How can we avoid the heightpill? long term

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Zoomers are already 6’0 avg in the west and the jewish looksmax update installed on TikTok they are wearing lifts to 6’2/3

Gen alpha has been ipad babies since birth and way better nutrition, oldest is 14 with many others to follow, oldest gen alpha is watching looksmax and hgh videos, they will be giga tall, well maybe a certain percentage of them, but no doubt that the majority naturally will be taller then the previous generations

I plan on moving to a small deathnic country where they are 5’0 and cope while the west declines and supports feminism via LL and Trimax for used up tinder whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, ChickenRun, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
I plan on moving to a small deathnic country
Ain't gonna work, pal. I'm rotting in one and I'm getting perma-dwarfed by zoomies and oldcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, smoth and reddotguy
By not going outside?

I'm 5'7 barefoot if you always think about it you're just gonna hate yourself everyday for it I just don't care tbh

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Even zoomer ethnics are getting tall. Us oldcels are doomed wherever we go

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 0
West Asia shithole. Former sovietistan.
Yeah well thats near balkans or kazak?

You need to cope in micronesian islands or slums of aboriginal countries

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I'm 5'7 barefoot if you always think about it you're just gonna hate yourself everyday for it I just don't care tbh
Are you white or black?

Yeah well thats near balkans or kazak?

You need to cope in micronesian islands or slums of aboriginal countries
Dgaf. Relocating there won't change the fact that I'm a manlet sub-ogre subhuman.

just become tom cruise

Zoomers are already 6’0 avg in the west and the jewish looksmax update installed on TikTok they are wearing lifts to 6’2/3

Gen alpha has been ipad babies since birth and way better nutrition, oldest is 14 with many others to follow, oldest gen alpha is watching looksmax and hgh videos, they will be giga tall, well maybe a certain percentage of them, but no doubt that the majority naturally will be taller then the previous generations

I plan on moving to a small deathnic country where they are 5’0 and cope while the west declines and supports feminism via LL and Trimax for used up tinder whores
ok and what does hgh have to do with this, will it grow u from 5'0 to 6 foot

ok and what does hgh have to do with this, will it grow u from 5'0 to 6 foot
More like naturally meant to be 5’11 to 6’2/3 possibly more

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
  • +1
Reactions: MeBraz
wtf since when does hgh give u so many inhces, i thought it was max 2
Could be 0, could be a lot of inches, im a adult so its over

And lots of height threads are larps here,

Look at pro basketball players lots took hgh

• +1
Reactions: john788
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Could be 0, could be a lot of inches, im a adult so its over

And lots of height threads are larps here,

Look at pro basketball players lots took hgh
im still in puberty, sadly i dont have a lot of money for hgh (cant afford it very long term just like max 3 months) also getting xray for growth plates will age my bone age or not

im still in puberty, sadly i dont have a lot of money for hgh (cant afford it very long term just like max 3 months) also getting xray for growth plates will age my bone age or not
You need long term like 1-2 years, and xray probably wont age it that much,

If you really hate your height or want to try it out, scrap like 1-3k euros/usd for a underground lab in your currency

True, cant change race currycel for life, height barely via autism surgery and tranny drugs, face not really, psl is a decade old and no insane face transformations
It's alright. At least, he'll be waiting for us as we ascend the stairs of...
Gandyheaven

You need long term like 1-2 years, and xray probably wont age it that much,

If you really hate your height or want to try it out, scrap like 1-3k euros/usd for a underground lab in your currency
i dont understand the thing with the lab

i dont understand the thing with the lab
Underground labs make generic hgh

In simple words ill just give u some websites

• +1
Reactions: john788
By frauding 4-5 inches, I do that. You can never be too tall, "6'2" is not ideal height too. The closer you are to 6'4, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back