How can you tell if someone is your looksmatch?

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
But not only face wise, like overall. Face, height, body... Also even status, personality and money... Assuming you're better in some areas and her in others.

How can you include your dick size in this equation? What's the equivalent of dick to women?

How can you identify whether you mog overall or not if you aren't sure.

Face is easy, you can probably compare faces. A slim bodied woman is like 6'2+ man, and if she has curves, she's like tall man with great frame. If you got big dick, equivalent of that is innie pussy on a woman and if you got average or small, it's like outie.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1464
Look at her skull and look at yours

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
But not only face wise, like overall. Face, height, body... Also even status, personality and money... Assuming you're better in some areas and her in others.
The type of girls that regularly approach you are your looksmatch.
If you were never approached, then it never even began for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Tiddlywink
In my case it's easy. If she has dyed hair, tats, piercings, and/or wears all black, then she's my looksmatch.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Limbo
In my case it's easy. If she has dyed hair, tats, piercings, and/or wears all black, then she's my looksmatch.
Mogs me bhai 😳

Face is easy, you can probably compare faces. A slim bodied woman is like 6'2+ man, and if she has curves, she's like tall man with great frame. If you got big dick, equivalent of that is innie pussy on a woman and if you got average or small, it's like outie.
lol slim bodied is not even comparable to 90%+ height

anyone can be slim

I like outies tho nigga

innie is no estrogen

If she has scleral show, thining hair, negative orbital vector... She is my looksmatch