How come I don’t care who the President is?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
why don’t I care who gets elected President? why do people care? idc if they get a random homeless guy off the street to become President or get an old fart off his death bed to become President lol.

People would be better off cooking their vegetables instead of electing them as president

Last edited:
why don’t I care who gets elected President? why do people care? idc if they get a random homeless guy off the street to become President or get an old fart off his death bed to become President lol.
Because you‘ll be carpet-bombed by the chinese either way when WW3 kicks in and the invasion starts.

cuz it won't solve your inceldom
plus presidents are puppets of the elite

because ur life is over anyway

cuz it won't solve your inceldom
plus presidents are puppets of the elite
Why do people say muh elite instead of Jews ?

• JFL
Reactions: Fish
most likely because you're ignorant about how the president influences policies and changes the composition of the courts. understandable tbh. most people who vote and care about who gets into office don't even understand the implications

most likely because you're ignorant about how the president influences policies and changes the composition of the courts. understandable tbh. most people who vote and care about who gets into office don't even understand the implications
na I don’t care about policies or court either. I simply don’t care about anything but pizza, games and snacks