How come I’m a weird mute guy 90% of the time but at concerts I’m head banging and having fun?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I noticed I’m a weird guy who doesn’t even blink or have emotion in his voice but when I’m at a loud gothic black metal concert I’m head banging, screaming and moshing. Maybe I belong in nature with wolves and animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, vermillioncorefan and LancasteR
It’s hard to explain, but something primitive awakens in me and I start moshing and being wild and I’m no longer scared or worried

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It’s hard to explain, but something primitive awakens in me and I start moshing and being wild and I’m no longer scared or worried
Nah youre about to shootup a school Cho Cho type shite bzo💀💀💯💯🔫🔫🔫😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
Nah youre about to shootup a school Cho Cho type shite bzo💀💀💯💯🔫🔫🔫😭😭😭
Nah imagine going into a school on April Fools day with a bullet proof vest and backpack and tell everyone in the class to put their hands up. Then you get a get and point it at a girls face and say “any last words?” And you shoot but water comes out 💦💦🔫🔫 it’s a water gun 😆😆😆 April fools guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and BrahminBoss
nah i went to a concert and went right up to the front and just stared into the peoples eyes with no expression and stayed perfectly still but it was trash old boomer music

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
in your dreams bud