how come only cool people smoke marijuana?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
You never see a short fat manchild who collects Pokémon smoking weed unless he’s a tryhard.

Take me for example; I’m very nerdy and uncool. I don’t smoke weed and one time someone offered and I said no because I don’t wanna seem like the nerdy cuck who gets peer pressured but they thought I said no because I’m scared of it. So it was a lose lose situation.

All I do is drink alcohol. But most nt chads and Stacie’s say it’s bad for you and think it’s sad for a man to drink alone at 3 am with all the lights out (that’s what I do)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, bloomercel, chadmanlet04 and 4 others
Smoking alone is way better than drinking alone

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7580 and 8 others
Only Nerdy people smoke weed but it’s the weed that turn them into cool people.

drinking alone is depressing as fuck and it is the reason why I rarely ever drink alcohol

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04, edgemaxx and try2beme
drinking alone is depressing as fuck and it is the reason why I rarely ever drink alcohol
I like being depressed though. It was always my goal to have people look at me and say “wow look at that sad failure drinking himself to death all alone” for some reason I think that’s cool and sigma

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BrahminBoss and try2beme
Marijuana is for niggers

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
I smoked it a few times and I’m not cool. The first time I did it was when I was 15/16 and everyone made fun of me for trying to be cool tho

I smoked it a few times and I’m not cool. The first time I did it was when I was 15/16 and everyone made fun of me for trying to be cool tho
You’re not cool, so I don’t blame them. You’re a fat good boy who never gets pussy. That alone is hell. Must suck to be you pal

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Manletmachine
You’re not cool, so I don’t blame them. You’re a fat good boy who never gets pussy. That alone is hell. Must suck to be you pal
you’d know a thing or two about that

You never see a short fat manchild who collects Pokémon smoking weed unless he’s a tryhard.

Take me for example; I’m very nerdy and uncool. I don’t smoke weed and one time someone offered and I said no because I don’t wanna seem like the nerdy cuck who gets peer pressured but they thought I said no because I’m scared of it. So it was a lose lose situation.

All I do is drink alcohol. But most nt chads and Stacie’s say it’s bad for you and think it’s sad for a man to drink alone at 3 am with all the lights out (that’s what I do)

put the gun down sir :feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels:.......

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Vermilioncore
+manlet= giga OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Vermilioncore
Nah dude some nerds or urkelcels smoke weed too but I dont do that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Skywalker and Deleted member 32485
I guarantee smokers are more fat on average than the general population

• JFL
Weed is for stupid people. Smoking before the age of 25 is awful for your brain.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Weed is for stupid people. Smoking before the age of 25 is awful for your brain.
there are no benefits or whatsoever

ppl who smoke weed smell like shit all the time, thats already enough for not doing it lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Crayola CØck
Weed is a plant which is proven to lower T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Crayola CØck
Weed is a plant which is proven to lower T

Why do you think the whole "weed is bad" movement was pushed for by gov/media/corps?

Reverse psychology so most do it. Most weed types/cannabis use raises estradiol and fucks up androgenic tonus over time, especially if natty.

Weed is likely to make one cope with their problems than change and get past them.

It is like serotonin -- keeps the goys tamed but complacent and obeying like doped up little cucks "chill and compliant" but "ready to act out if we say so."

They may get angry sometimes and indeed act out, but in the end they are prisoners.

Nobody is truly "free" if they smoke weed, that is the drug of delusion and alteration of your physiology.

Even alcohol in moderate doses is better -- the stronger/quicker dosed the safer (for T).

Weed often just enhances baldness, promotes skinnyfatness, and makes you like a poorly medicated, dumb rock with no escape plan from your situation in life.

If you wanna do drugs to "escape" do the good ones and learn when too much is too much.

Alcohol, benadryl/cryptoheptadine, caffeine, LSD, T3, DHT, progesterone, testosterone, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and autistic_tendencies
you're wrong and disconnected from reality as usual. most weed smokers are malding losers. you'd fit right in

• JFL
Why do you think the whole "weed is bad" movement was pushed for by gov/media/corps?

Reverse psychology so most do it. Most weed types/cannabis use raises estradiol and fucks up androgenic tonus over time, especially if natty.

Weed is likely to make one cope with their problems than change and get past them.

It is like serotonin -- keeps the goys complacent and obeying like doped up little cucks "chill and compliant."

Same with alcohol.
Makes you wonder why there’s a beer shop in every small town you come across

Being cool is just NT low inhib and borderline criminal

Because many nerds/incels cope with "conservatism and supreme morals", so they find it degenerate to smoke marijuana.

But at the same they think it's cool/alpha to see men drinking (many families are destroyed because of alcohol) and smoking (bad for your health).

Because many nerds/incels cope with "conservatism and supreme morals", so they find it degenerate to smoke marijuana.

But at the same they think it's cool/alpha to see men drinking (many families are destroyed because of alcohol) and smoking (bad for your health).
stupid take. the militant atheist nerds and hippie weirdos are the ones who love smoking weed. lol at thinking nerds are conservative. you need masculinity to be conservative

chad doesn't fall victim to peer pressure, he is the pressure. that's why he doesn't drink, smoke, or do dugs, he just fucks wymxn.

all drugs and sources of dopamine are in reality just substitutes for sex that incel losers can't get. that's why almost all the druggies you see are pathetic losers and jailbirds, rail thin crack and methheads. weed is just the most mild form of opiate that high inhib nerds like to do instead of the harder drugs

It's cool and neurotypical activities to do unhealthy things
Why? Idkman

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Vermilioncore

meanwhile you have enlightened human specimens like myself who go into hallucinated states of ego-death on mushrooms, LSD and ketamine.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
every random smokes marijuana

none of them is cool

weed is dogshit