HOW COME STEAM SALES ARE SO CUCKED NOW

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I remember games that used to cost 60 on consoles and wouldn’t even drop much on sale you could get for like 10 on steam

Nowadays steam is basically console price Jfl I can’t believe I’m even saying this but rn I’m finding the psn sales much better than steam u can get much better deals there and more games

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
Nah there good deals out there, red dead goes -67% in sale, and valve games are like -95%
Its still much better than console anyways, and you can pirate

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and TechnoBoss
I remember games that used to cost 60 on consoles and wouldn’t even drop much on sale you could get for like 10 on steam

Nowadays steam is basically console price Jfl I can’t believe I’m even saying this but rn I’m finding the psn sales much better than steam u can get much better deals there and more games
Less people are actually buying games. Used to be popular in 2013 to buy stuff and wait for sales & not it’s just now as popular.

I haven’t actually bought a new game since 2016. In my free time I’m playing GT5 & Mount and Blade Warband (both old as fuck games tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Iasacrko
Less people are actually buying games. Used to be popular in 2013 to buy stuff and wait for sales & not it’s just now as popular.

I haven’t actually bought a new game since 2016. In my free time I’m playing GT5 & Mount and Blade Warband (both old as fuck games tbh)
I dont really see how thats the case, steam userbase is much bigger now than it was in 2013

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I dont really see how thats the case, steam userbase is much bigger now than it was in 2013
Hmm. Maybe I’m just assuming. I wonder what the steam sale figures look like (if the metrics are released) when compared to 2012-2014

disagree

Hmm. Maybe I’m just assuming. I wonder what the steam sale figures look like (if the metrics are released) when compared to 2012-2014
Its much bigger for sure, i just think that with time, more users, having sales become less and less beneficial, these companies lose money by giving their games for very cheap for a huge amount of people. I dont think people buy games less, but there also more popular free games now im pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and Iasacrko

Yeah new releases suck tbh idk if it’s cause I’m getting old and don’t get excited anymore or if it’s just cause it sucks

GTA 6 is the only game I’m looking foreword to

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
Nah there good deals out there, red dead goes -67% in sale, and valve games are like -95%
Its still much better than console anyways, and you can pirate
Red dead is deuvo I hate this :feelswhat:

These DENUVO games i literally just buy on console imagine being forced to be online to start a single player game

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Yeah new releases suck tbh idk if it’s cause I’m getting old and don’t get excited anymore or if it’s just cause it sucks

Im not looking forward to gta 6 because its not releasing for years on pc, and also i cant even run it
I need to build a new pc jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Red dead is deuvo I hate this :feelswhat:

These DENUVO games i literally just buy on console imagine being forced to be online to start a single player game
Never use a console if you are smart, emulate or pirate.

Im not looking forward to gta 6 because its not releasing for years on pc, and also i cant even run it
I need to build a new pc jfl
Nigga what pc do u have I’m sure my 2020 grandpa gaming laptop will be able to run it on medium at least at 30 fps with FSR

• +1
Nigga what pc do u have I’m sure my 2020 grandpa gaming laptop will be able to run it on medium at least at 30 fps with FSR
I have a gtx 1050 with 2gb of vram, the cpu is a i7-8700
The gpu is a huge bottleneck, the 1050 was already midrange in 2017, its been 6 years, and i have the 2gb version

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l

same thats the only game Im looking forward too, I already have an xbox series X hopefully the game is good and not trash

• +1
same thats the only game Im looking forward too, I already have an xbox series X hopefully the game is good and not trash
Rockstar is dead if they fail this game

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
I never get why people buy consoles, its a scam.

• +1
I never get why people buy consoles, its a scam.
not really lmao xbox series x and ps5 are like 500 dollars and can outperform a 500 dollar pc

• +1
Rockstar is dead if they fail this game
Rockstar is my only hope :fuk:

When I was a wee kid every game was fun and good but nowadays only rockstar can make me feel that way

I can’t even beat games anymore it feels like a chore

Rockstar and CDPR are the only companies who make games I feel immersed in

• +1
not really lmao xbox series x and ps5 are like 500 dollars and can outperform a 500 dollar pc
Yeah it’s better tbh but I’m really into the modding scene so I need a pc since I love modding games and also more options emulators etc

Nowadays PlayStation releases its exclusives on PC too :feelskek: so there’s no reason to have a ps5 or Xbox even worse since Xbox exclusives are day 1 pc

• +1
Yeah it’s better tbh but I’m really into the modding scene so I need a pc since I love modding games and also more options emulators etc

Nowadays PlayStation releases its exclusives on PC too :feelskek: so there’s no reason to have a ps5 or Xbox even worse since Xbox exclusives are day 1 pc
took like 9 years for the last of us to be released on pc and games like infamous .Ghost of Tsushima and many more still arent on pc yet

I hope so lol, thats their only marketing point, but i still wouldnt for the reason that a pc is just used for so many other things, i browse the web, do coding sometimes etc..
Literally impossible to do that with a fucking controller
I just find a pc more modulable, you can install whatever os you want, modify it as you want, host your own servers, make your own stuff
Console is more, you get what you get, you can play triple AAA games, its probably more appealing to people who play games more, because i cant see myself buying a 500$ console then needing to buy 200$ for not even being able to mod or do anything else than play the retail game.

• +1
took like 9 years for the last of us to be released on pc and games like infamous .Ghost of Tsushima and many more still arent on pc yet
Thats not the fault of pc, just because of publishers making exclusive deals with the company making the console

• +1
I hope so lol, thats their only marketing point, but i still wouldnt for the reason that a pc is just used for so many other things, i browse the web, do coding sometimes etc..
Literally impossible to do that with a fucking controller
I just find a pc more modulable, you can install whatever os you want, modify it as you want, host your own servers, make your own stuff
Console is more, you get what you get, you can play triple AAA games, its probably more appealing to people who play games more, because i cant see myself buying a 500$ console then needing to buy 200$ for not even being able to mod or do anything else than play the retail game.
I understand

a pc can outperform a console, so its always a better choice with more budget

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
I can understand people having an xbox but god, fuck the nintendo switch, fucking scam
Fuck nintendo in general

• JFL
HIGH T SLAYER GAME

ONLY DARK TRIAD PRISON SLAYERS PLAY IT SON

• Woah