how come when i sniffed her crotch i was disappointed

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
she didn’t smell like anything, just like rain and her vanilla cocoa lotion. i wanted to smell some natural scent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Vermilioncore and _MVP_
Cunts must stink.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
not with me I told her not to shower or I won’t fuck her. I said if I smelled soap, we are done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and vermillioncorefan
Nah why rain though ☠️

• JFL
not with me I told her not to shower or I won’t fuck her. I said if I smelled soap, we are done
ngl i thought of u when i smelled her crotch cuz i realized why u made her not wash for a few days , but next time ima make her not wash for a week cuz there was 0 smell at all not even her feet smelled:feelskek:
Nah why rain though ☠️
yk that smell fresh out of the shower:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Vermilioncore
ngl i thought of u when i smelled her crotch cuz i realized why u made her not wash for a few days , but next time ima make her not wash for a week cuz there was 0 smell at all not even her feet smelled:feelskek:
same one time I said go a whole month or at least let me eat it after a hike in the desert

🐪

• JFL
ur little pussy belongs to me ass thread

• JFL
same one time I said go a whole month or at least let me eat it after a hike in the desert

🐪
how come when i walked into this girls room and she had piles of laundry and it smelled bad, i got turned on and when she left the room i licked the stain on her sheet

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
how come when i walked into this girls room and she had piles of laundry and it smelled bad, i got turned on and when she left the room i licked the stain on her sheet
How come when my aunt left the house and I was all alone I snuck into her room and found her purple vibrator and it had a bunch of stuff all over it as if it was wet and was put away without being clean, but I licked it and used it on myself and busted a fat nut but felt like a sicko after

What’s ur favourite pussy smell

Fish tuna or musky

• +1