How did braces widen her face?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze

I swear the same thing happened to me, my face used to be narrower, and longer and skinnier. After braces, it looks bloated and wide and big like hers.

Personally, her before photo is more attractive. But maybe because it's a girl, maybe for a man it's better to be on the right photo. Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel and BrahminBoss
if braces actually did that it would be better for males

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru
if braces actually did that it would be better for males
i think it depends tbh.
i mean look at this guy, his face is narrow and long and he's considered hot or prettyboy.

if he did braces and his face became wide like hers, not sure if he would still be appealing.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
View attachment 2899696View attachment 2899697

I swear the same thing happened to me, my face used to be narrower, and longer and skinnier. After braces, it looks bloated and wide and big like hers.

Personally, her before photo is more attractive. But maybe because it's a girl, maybe for a man it's better to be on the right photo. Thoughts?
OMFG she's soooo cute JESUS CHRIST look at her super squishy squishy cheeks I NEED THIS CURRY GIGASTACY SO BADLY!!!!! @Xangsane @BrahminBoss

also lifefuel if legit tbh I hope braces will turn me into actual Adonis with 2.0 fwhr tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, BrahminBoss and Xangsane
OMFG she's soooo cute JESUS CHRIST look at her super squishy squishy cheeks I NEED THIS CURRY GIGASTACY SO BADLY!!!!! @Xangsane @BrahminBoss

also lifefuel if legit tbh I hope braces will turn me into actual Adonis with 2.0 fwhr tbh
how looks like every other girl

• WTF
Reactions: hopecel
how looks like every other girl
she's at least top 0.000000001% of Indian women like I've never seen this pretty curry female in my entire life like I'd literally convert to Hinduism learn Hindi and everything just for her yk... sad she's Adonis only tho yet she deserves that cuz she's a GODDESS

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
she's at least top 0.000000001% of Indian women like I've never seen this pretty curry female in my entire life like I'd literally convert to Hinduism learn Hindi and everything just for her yk... sad she's Adonis only tho yet she deserves that cuz she's a GODDESS
nah like top 30 percent if u dont count the tribals or landwhales

• Hmm...

Braces can cause an upswing sometimes

I have heard a few other ppl report it

• Love it
i think it depends tbh.
i mean look at this guy, his face is narrow and long and he's considered hot or prettyboy.
View attachment 2899694
if he did braces and his face became wide like hers, not sure if he would still be appealing.
He would be appealing still as long as he doesn’t get too wide and still maintains facial leanness and angularity

Biggest slayer ik is a wide faced prettyboy with highly angular features

That looks less like braces and more masseters.

However, I have also heard it cause downswing in some cases, but I believe this is more comment when extractions happen and rubber bands are used

I don’t know too much abt this though, so best to do your own research

• +1
sadly I'm not
paki then? These are a lot of better looking girls, id honestly swipe left on OP if the bio wasnt good, i dont like wide brachy jaws

• JFL
paki then?
pakis are curries

i'm south slavic
These are a lot of better looking girls, id honestly swipe left on OP if the bio wasnt good, i dont like wide brachy jaws
nah bhai i can see what's the reason why... SHE FWHR-MOGS so you don't wanna feel mogged by a GIGASTACY from the slums of Ludhiana

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

first of all she could've gotten MSE
second of all first pic is a selfie and second one seems to be from front camera in different lighting so less lens distortion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back