How did I manage to grow 4cm at 20.5 years old?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Im 20.5 years old and I somehow managed to go from 184cm to 188cm. Im not sure exactly how long this took or when it started happening but it had to have happened less than 2 months ago (when i last measured myself at 184cm). And the extremely weird thing is, this happened at the same time that i stopped bothering to supplement cope. Literally i stopped taking my pills like zinc, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin k2, mk667, etc. all these things are supposed to have HELPED me grow tall and yet for the duration i was taking them (2 years) i had no growth whatsoever. Also i noticed i wasnt getting any more spots or blackheads after no longer taking them. Can someone explain this to me im so confused. None of this makes sense especially considering my growth plates shouldve closed by now.
And by the way, yes i did measure myself correctly, and my mom and dad noted i had grown taller (this is what prompted me to check my height).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, hattrick, Tr0ubLe and 5 others
plates did not close

• +1
Reactions: kebab, smoth, lowerthirdking and 3 others
Errors in measuring, spinal decompression, putting on shoes or clothes, there are so many things
Either that (most likely) or your plates are still open

• +1
Reactions: kebab, User28823, ccwarrior and 4 others
bump
the whole forum needs to see this

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, CreepyJewel1 and reaper2
are you sure you measure yourself correctly?

good shit nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Struggler03, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, lowerthirdking, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
You got a boost i did too at 19

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
my plates closed at age of 13, I hate my freaking life and genes and dad fuck you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Efendja, mapleFlakes, arterials and 1 other person
You got a boost i did too at 19
Did anyone else in your family grow at 19? My brother grew an inch at 19-20 years old, so I’m wondering if it will happen to me as well or if it’s just luck?

Did anyone else in your family grow at 19? My brother grew an inch at 19-20 years old, so I’m wondering if it will happen to me as well or if it’s just luck?
I think most people (95%) dont grow past 17, me and him are just lucky

Most likely luck

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Nice OP. What were you doing prior to ur growth besides supps?
I measured myself a few days ago and now my height is my morning height. At 18.75 I grew 2 cms lol.

Buddy pray for me to have same fate. Im 18 and 184 but want that extra few cm's to be 187-188(6'2)

Buddy pray for me to have same fate. Im 18 and 184 but want that extra few cm's to be 187-188(6'2)
I was lucky, you probably wont be

I was lucky, you probably wont be
well i've already grown after 18 like a cm. plus i have wingspan +15cm more than my height and all other prediction methods say that its possible

well i've already grown after 18 like a cm. plus i have wingspan +15cm more than my height and all other prediction methods say that its possible
its probably possible bro, i grew like 3cm after 21

• +1
Reactions: Roge
What were you doing these 2 months? Or perhaps it’s a delayed reaction ti something you did a year ago? We need Info dude. Also is it the spine or the legs? Chop chop

What were you doing these 2 months? Or perhaps it’s a delayed reaction ti something you did a year ago? We need Info dude. Also is it the spine or the legs? Chop chop
Youre not entitled to know bud

• Hmm...
Reactions: johnrocksaints
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Well since youre being a dick im not sure i want you to know
I wasn’t trying to be a dick. You’re the dick here dude. Read the reply again.

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints
you said chop chop, fuck you manlet
It was a joke you illiterate snowflake. I can brainstorm theories on why you grew. Just tell me and I could help.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
i think its because i had insomnia at 17/18y and my lifestyle in general was a bit bad(except that I used to workout)
then i corrected all these things when I was 21 and grew those 3 cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066