Indir 9

Attachments

• F1GEyRXWAAIJXmn.jpg_large.jpg
    F1GEyRXWAAIJXmn.jpg_large.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Razoff
can you give background of who this is and where he is from? but if my intuition is correct this looks like some sort of soviet athelete so if it is, they just fed him every single drug you could imagine and high doses of very high grade growth hormone and research compounds.
Petre Mshvenieradze
Really good guess if ur not joking

Petre Mshvenieradze
Really good guess if ur not joking
no i was being serious, ive watched a lot of old soviet footage of olympic weightlifting protocols and etc and this gives off the same vibes and looks. but yeah for sure very high grade hgh and underground drugs that were being developed at the time, prob were feeding him bull semen infused with tren at some point crazy soviets did everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Razoff and Angutoid
no i was being serious, ive watched a lot of old soviet footage of olympic weightlifting protocols and etc and this gives off the same vibes and looks. but yeah for sure very high grade hgh and underground drugs that were being developed at the time, prob were feeding him bull semen infused with tren at some point crazy soviets did everything
He still lived pretty long tho
74 ys

can you give background of who this is and where he is from? but if my intuition is correct this looks like some sort of soviet athelete so if it is, they just fed him every single drug you could imagine and high doses of very high grade growth hormone and research compounds.
You're most likely right

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
He still lived pretty long tho
74 ys
mogs, makes sense they literally had doctors checking in on them 24/7 and were given the highest quality food and drugs, not to mention that the ones that made it also had exceptional genetics because it meant they could handle the drugs the most without detrimental health effects and only positive effects.

the soviet mentality was just throw as many eggs as you can against the wall and then send the one that doesnt break to the olympics, insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid, mathis and Razoff
True
The Soviets even tried creating monkey-human hybrids

destroy your back and shoulders. Deadhangs may help. That’s basically what i do. Improving your posture might help and dont be fat ofc. The rest is genetics.
this is like telling him be confident wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: Razoff
My bad, the before pic was not his
Soviet waterpolo0006

This is the guy probably
mogs, makes sense they literally had doctors checking in on them 24/7 and were given the highest quality food and drugs, not to mention that the ones that made it also had exceptional genetics because it meant they could handle the drugs the most without detrimental health effects and only positive effects.

the soviet mentality was just throw as many eggs as you can against the wall and then send the one that doesnt break to the olympics, insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: yue and Angutoid