How did u find .org before .is

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
How did u Zoomers @thecel @Jason Voorhees @Kamui @Kristin @Growth Plate @alriodai find .org before .is . And why have giga young Zoomers find .org before .is .

You already know what I’m going to say but yea whatever at this point if u ask I’ll just tell u what my account was on .is in 2021. It was some shitty troll account that got banned anyways I made it for a friend.

But istg I did not find .org until like later 2021. I was giga bluepilled finding the BP in 2020 but Istg Looksmaxxing wasn’t really a thing I found when I was bored and watching this type of shit in quarantine.

I legit remember watching @BrendioEEE on jubilee + his top 15 users banned on .is list and arguing with @Blackgymmax who was subhuman AfricanCel on the Blackpill during those days . I remember we argued about status maxxing and I thought BGM plus plenty of other Incels I saw on yt at the time were just mentally ill spergs with coping issues.

I did not know about Looksmaxxing and remember everyone using incel lingo memes in the areas I was in. But never knew about Looksmaxxing until a bit later i didn’t even know about James sapphire til the BP blew up on tiktok tbh. Idk how cuz I was very active in these circles. Istg I would’ve joined .org if I knew about it in 2020 and probably been like Rodeblur or smth.

• +1
Reactions: douche, randomop, murdah and 3 others
i knew about .is because my friend would unironically browse inceltears when we were in late middle/early high school and I was like "oh these incels are weird" and never thought much about it

then I started googling how to be more attractive over quarantine during the whole covid bs and then came to this site after googling something really specific.

So basically, I knew about .is first (back when it was called .co) but never really gave it a second thought until I came here and realized the incels were actually the good guys all along

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, NationalWarrior, murdah and 4 others
I was a hamazacel back in 2022. From there i found wheat waffles. Then from discord i was lead here

• +1
Reactions: fuse, LooksThinker and ElTruecel
i knew about .is because my friend would unironically browse inceltears when we were in late middle/early high school and I was like "oh these incels are weird" and never thought much about it

then I started googling how to be more attractive over quarantine during the whole covid bs and then came to this site after googling something really specific.

So basically, I knew about .is first (back when it was called .co) but never really gave it a second thought until I came here and realized incels were actually the good guys all along
Hmm maybe that explains why so many Zoomers are on these places even pre tiktok era. While .is is legit full of oldfags i remember lurking and the youngest users would be a little older than me until 2005cels started joining not too far after.

But yea idk I also never really cared about Looksmaxxing or shit. I’m ngl I never cared about inceldom either I joined .is cuz I hit rock bottom overall and kinda made a thing to avoid making a main account until things really got bad. And this was only because I had some really tragic shit happen I feel like if it didn’t happen I probably would’ve joined .org earlier tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mewman
Hmm maybe that explains why so many Zoomers are on these places even pre tiktok era. While .is is legit full of oldfags i remember lurking and the youngest users would be a little older than me until 2005cels started joining not too far after.

But yea idk I also never really cared about Looksmaxxing or shit. I’m ngl I never cared about inceldom either I joined .is cuz I hit rock bottom overall and kinda made a thing to avoid making a main account until things really got bad. And this was only because I had some really tragic shit happen I feel like if it didn’t happen I probably would’ve joined .org earlier tbh.
you're calling them "zoomers" when you're literally a 2004cel

so am I but at least I am aware that I am a Zoomer myself

but yes everyone here is an irritating child

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
you're calling them "zoomers" when you're literally a 2004cel

so am I but at least I am aware that I am a Zoomer myself

but yes everyone here is an irritating child
I don’t see myself as that young especially knowing how if I joined here in 2020 I would’ve been around the same age as most users despite being 15 and a freshman to sophmore in HS

I don’t see myself as that young especially knowing how if I joined here in 2020 I would’ve been around the same age as most users despite being 15 and a freshman to sophmore in HS
fuck dude i'm almost 20 and haven't had a girl like me in a long time, brutal

• +1
r/truerateme---->r/Incelswithouthate----> then this site and I found truerateme because I uses to be very insecure as a 16 yr old. My friend uses to use reddit for his twtitch streams or whatever i thought reddit looked interesting so i made an account there and stumbled on truerateme and I had one user comment under my thread who used to post on incelswithouthate and I clicked on his profile read the posts and learnt about thr blackpill.

I've also known looks mattered. I'm a dark skinned dravidian who was made fun of growing up because of my lips and dark skin. It was only a matter of when not if I was gonna end up here. I still vividly remember how kids used to call me names and be mean/rude to me for no reason at school but that all changed after middle school when I gained a few inches of height and my frame grew wider and more robust

For me personally the biggest thing that changed after being blackpilled was my views on foids. I liked girls but didn't feel the need to try to get a girlfriend at the time just hang with the bros and enjoy it. When I learned about the black pill I realized how much getting girls actually meant to men and my peers. I always knew looks mattered but I never knew sex, having a high lay count aka slaying was that important or the objective of life.

• So Sad
fuck dude i'm almost 20 and haven't had a girl like me in a long time, brutal
I remember I thought I would be considered fakecel because at the time I had a girl like me a year prior that I fucked up cuz of some shit.
I legit remember talking to her after a year cuz I’m ngl we stopped talking after stuff became awkward, plus my acc got fucked, etc. I found her again on discord during quarantine in another shitposting servers with classmates from my school and I talked to her again but yea she had completely lost interest.

But yea I did try to ascend ofc but nah didn’t work she had def moved on. lol I forgot we legit addressed the fact we liked each other after a certain point :fuk: in dms after a certain point but whatever JFL..

Anyways I realize how there was people who legit dated, kissed, rejected, etc multiple foids on .is and realized my case wasn’t that crazy to be marked off on the site. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Youtube

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ElTruecel
I remember I thought I would be considered fakecel because at the time I had a girl like me a year prior that I fucked up cuz of some shit.
I legit remember talking to her after a year cuz I’m ngl we stopped talking after stuff became awkward, plus my acc got fucked, etc. I found her again on discord during quarantine in another shitposting servers with classmates from my school and I talked to her again but yea she had completely lost interest.

But yea I did try to ascend ofc but nah didn’t work she had def moved on. lol I forgot we legit addressed the fact we liked each other after a certain point :fuk: in dms after a certain point but whatever JFL..

Anyways I realize how there was people who legit dated, kissed, rejected, etc multiple foids on .is and realized my case wasn’t that crazy to be marked off on the site. :lul:
only gets worse after high school. I had a few girls chat me up FIRST in high school and I didn't take it. In college? Nothing. Just crickets

• +1
only gets worse after high school. I had a few girls chat me up FIRST in high school and I didn't take it. In college? Nothing. Just crickets
Oh yea idc at this point. I’ve already accepted how bad it is and if I do get an ltr it will legit not work due to how much I rot + how non virgin women are going to ofc cheat + not Betabuxxing. I’d really just want to maybe fuck maybe once or twice but yea that’s not happening. Best to accept it and move on especially if u have other issues to address

There was few factors in my case. I was searching for a solution for my undereye area. I was also searching for other looksmax info. I also saw scumza talking about in his video that other blackpill people are saying that his eye area is terrible. He was coping by saying muhh eye area doesn't matter.

From that i found the blackpill. I knew part of the blackpill was true before even actually knowing it and reading about it only made it more sure. I found the site by looking for under eye solutions and other BOTB threads.

• +1
I’ve already accepted how bad it is and if I do get an ltr it will legit not work due to how much I rot + how non virgin women are going to ofc cheat + not Betabuxxing
yeah it actually really sucks to think about. that's great that you've accepted it but for me it just pains me to know that I'm essentially stuck in this limbo forever because no girl likes me. Even if I do get a girl they'll just be a used up roastie cumdumpster.

Yay. Can't wait :(

• +1
found both in the same month

• +1
I found .is in late 2022 after watching a video about 4chan, i stumbled across /r9k and somehow found is . I thought it was a weird place but saw a post mentioning the word blackpill and them looked it up and found .org frm there. Didnt join here until later tho obv

• +1
this site got linked on a /pol/ thread i was viewing

• +1
Reactions: douche and ElTruecel
I googled something and put “looksmax” at the end of it and one of the links took me to a thread on here

• +1
i was researching @Master and found out he owned this website

• +1
How did u Zoomers @thecel @Jason Voorhees @Kamui @Kristin @Growth Plate @alriodai find .org before .is . And why have giga young Zoomers find .org before .is .

You already know what I’m going to say but yea whatever at this point if u ask I’ll just tell u what my account was on .is in 2021. It was some shitty troll account that got banned anyways I made it for a friend.

But istg I did not find .org until like later 2021. I was giga bluepilled finding the BP in 2020 but Istg Looksmaxxing wasn’t really a thing I found when I was bored and watching this type of shit in quarantine.

I legit remember watching @BrendioEEE on jubilee + his top 15 users banned on .is list and arguing with @Blackgymmax who was subhuman AfricanCel on the Blackpill during those days . I remember we argued about status maxxing and I thought BGM plus plenty of other Incels I saw on yt at the time were just mentally ill spergs with coping issues.

I did not know about Looksmaxxing and remember everyone using incel lingo memes in the areas I was in. But never knew about Looksmaxxing until a bit later i didn’t even know about James sapphire til the BP blew up on tiktok tbh. Idk how cuz I was very active in these circles. Istg I would’ve joined .org if I knew about it in 2020 and probably been like Rodeblur or smth.
started with sooshbrah on youtube, he brought me to tiktok then found memes due to fitness/looksmaxx algo

• +1
Used to rot on 4chan (r9k, pol, int) and people would constantly mention incel and blackpill adjacent topics (especially in r9k), which then led me to the discovery of .is, initially I was the same as you and kinda just dismissed them as coping spergs but while browsing .is, some guys mentioned lookism and .org which then sent me down the psl/looksmaxxing/org pipeline and have been rotting on psl sites ever since

Last edited:
  • +1
I was a hamazacel back in 2022. From there i found wheat waffles. Then from discord i was lead here
same except i found tails from WW and then .org from a tails video

• +1