How did you guys find the Elden Ring DLC trailer

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
IMO it was alright, it didn't have the same impact as the maingame gameplay trailer and the music was mid compared to the TRC/AoA/TOH trailers, music is just kinda lacking in Elden Ring idk why. The environments/elements are still the same, you have the purple nocturnal underground areas, and the colours are very reminiscent of maingame like how the lion dancer resembled maliketh. If the shadowlands are fun to explore with nice atmospheric areas, loads of good drops and fun bosses that aren't too by the the books dodge and attack dodge and attack it should be good. But I don't expect to reach revamp the game like TOH did to Bloodborne.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and scrunchables
I have all the trophies in Elden Ring

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Good, will probably give Elden Ring a second shot since I dropped it at the very end from just how boring the fucking game is.

I absolutely love souls series. The best games in my opinion are Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 1, those really feel like Dark Souls games. DS3, Sekiro and Elden Ring are just tedious to play.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
just hearing about it rn. give link i finished that shit long ago with a bit farming ngl

It was awesome. My best friend thinks Elden Ring is cool but he too broke to get it rn so I convinced him otherwise by telling him I'll buy ER + DLC for him when it releases JFL, literally his sugerdaddy at the moment no homo :feelshmm:

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

Good, will probably give Elden Ring a second shot since I dropped it at the very end from just how boring the fucking game is.

I absolutely love souls series. The best games in my opinion are Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 1, those really feel like Dark Souls games. DS3, Sekiro and Elden Ring are just tedious to play.
The game is not boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back