How did you start your business? What got you to start your business? What's the story?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
  • How did you start your business?
  • What got you to start your business?
  • What's the story?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and SteveRogers
stfu faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, m0ss26, AngryShortMale and 6 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, tyroneorkms, becomingnearperfect and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, m0ss26, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
  • How did you start your business?
  • What got you to start your business?
  • What's the story?
For all my life I wanted to start one. After my life was the worst it ever was, I decided to start lifting weights, and one year after that completely quit video games. This turned my 30000 hours of grinding in the virtual world to grinding in the real world. I tried 30+ business models, and finally got success with one. Now im in the top .01% of wealth for my age and I believe im top .00001% for people my age who came from complete poverty (in the lower 10% of America) idk if that stat is real, i just saw it on a tiktok showing the top %'s for people based on money and age

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, AngryShortMale and enchanted_elixir
For all my life I wanted to start one. After my life was the worst it ever was, I decided to start lifting weights, and one year after that completely quit video games. This turned my 30000 hours of grinding in the virtual world to grinding in the real world. I tried 30+ business models, and finally got success with one. Now im in the top .01% of wealth for my age and I believe im top .00001% for people my age who came from complete poverty (in the lower 10% of America) idk if that stat is real, i just saw it on a tiktok showing the top %'s for people based on money and age
General business and comeup story if you don't wanna give details?

Sell nudes to old gay men

I don't have a business since I am too fucking young, but my dad does have 2 or 3 I believe. One of them is a motel where he went to work at a hotel before buying the motel and start learning how all this shit works. He also befriended the owner of tje hotel too. He worked there for like 2 years. Learned and gained experienced all the basic stuff you need to run a motel then covid hit. Since my dad had no job during that time period, he got like 800-900 bucks a week because of unemployment benefits or some shit. Also noting the fact that he worked somewhere else for cash then saved them too. At the middle of 2021, he had a bunch of money saved then bought the motel. It's very flexible to run a motel tbh. There are some benefits to this too for example like you can put most of your personal expenses into model's expenses in name, so you pay little taxes and saves money. This one business alone more than enough to comfortably live.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern and enchanted_elixir
Hey @enchanted_elixir are you up for hire? I have recently created a blog about looks and I am hiring dirt cheap indian blackpillers to write articles for me. Salary can be negotiated.

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 27746
Hey @enchanted_elixir are you up for hire? I have recently created a blog about looks and I am hiring dirt cheap indian blackpillers to write articles for me. Salary can be negotiated.
I am hiring dirt cheap indian blackpillers to write articles for me.
Lifetimetv Wtf GIF

>asking looksmax for business advice
IMG 6443