How do aussies deal with abbos? (Story)

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
Right so, I remember when I was 10 or 11 I was sitting inside an eye optician clinic waiting outside so it would be my turn to be tested.

This abbo family, 1 mother and 2 kids (one son and daughter) was sitting at the opposite of where I was. Her son was obsessed with the daughters scalp so he was picking it on her head, the mother said: โ€œHey stop it and leave it aloneโ€ so the son refused and continued to pick the daughters skin from her head. So out of NOWHERE THE MOTHER PICKS UP HER SON WHILE SAT ON THE CHAIR THEN BODY SLAMS HIM RIGHT ON THE FLOOR. Screaming and shouting: โ€œHOW DARE YOU MY LITTLE EGGPLANTโ€
I was like whooaaahhhhhโ€ฆ

I started doing my best not to laugh, I was grinning and giggling silently. Suddenly a blonde bimbo in her early 20s opened the door and kicked me out because I was being โ€œRacistโ€.
Even though I was laughing

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees, RichardSpencel and 8 others
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and flippasav
@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @gribsufer1 @buflek @emeraldglass @AlexBrown84 @Manchild Read it I swear itโ€™s funny af

Is this true?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Honestly, they are worse than sheboons

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Right so, I remember when I was 10 or 11 I was sitting inside an eye optician clinic waiting outside so it would be my turn to be tested.

This abbo family, 1 mother and 2 kids (one son and daughter) was sitting at the opposite of where I was. Her son was obsessed with the daughters scalp so he was picking it on her head, the mother said: โ€œHey stop it and leave it aloneโ€ so the son refused and continued to pick the daughters skin from her head. So out of NOWHERE THE MOTHER PICKS UP HER SON WHILE SAT ON THE CHAIR THEN BODY SLAMS HIM RIGHT ON THE FLOOR. Screaming and shouting: โ€œHOW DARE YOU MY LITTLE EGGPLANTโ€

I started doing my best not to laugh, I was grinning and giggling silently. Suddenly a blonde bimbo in her early 20s opened the door and kicked me out because I was being โ€œRacistโ€.
I'm confused, how exactly did you end up in a clinic with "abos"(whatever these things are)?

• Hmm...
Honestly, they are worse than sheboons
Sound fuckin creepy like demons โ€œmy little eggplantโ€ wtf does that even mean ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

IMG 2650

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, fuxkdakikez, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I'm confused, how exactly did you end up in a clinic with "abos"(whatever these things are)?
People of all backgrounds go to different healthcare places regardless (Only if your in the west) idiot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
People of all backgrounds go to different healthcare places regardless (Only if your in the west) idiot
And in what shithole do you exactly live?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
What if she was on about her sons penis size
If that is true thenโ€ฆ Boy is that weird
Bro I swear I just looked at so many images of them and I swear they are not Homo sapiens they literally look like a different species. Early hominid features. Or they are some off shoot of homo sapien very early strain.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and flippasav
Bro I swear I just looked at so many images of them and I swear they are not Homo sapiens they literally look like a different species. Early hominid features. Or they are some off shoot of homo sapien very early strain.
Itโ€™s what happens when you are Isolated for 50k years. After all that many years they invented the stick and fucked 24/7 without moving and eating shit

• JFL
Itโ€™s what happens when you are Isolated for 50k years. After all that many years they invented the stick and fucked 24/7 without moving and eating shit
Yeah actually Iโ€™d say they are human they are the OG freshly evolved from monkey humans . Every race is a different v of OG strain. Evolution is constantly happening so every race is just a different evolution of the OG if that makes sense.

• +1

fym how do aussies deal with abbos? It is the land of aboriginals not fucking australian colonizers

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
fym how do aussies deal with abbos? It is the land of aboriginals not fucking australian colonizers
they didnt even have buildings before aussies came ๐Ÿ˜น

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
He is a traitor then
Some are the opposite

@Xangsane for example is half mena half white, he tends to reject his anglo heritage and focus more on his Arab roots

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it
Some are the opposite

@Xangsane for example is half mena half white, he tends to reject his anglo heritage and focus more on his Arab side
I know that is why I love @Xangsane :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and flippasav
  • +1
Apparently his euro genes are stronger than his Algerian side
You westerners will never accept him @gribsufer1
i dont have a side i favour bro i dont see myself as white or berber tbh im
Why are you siding with Westerners my fellow Moroccan
why would i side with abos lol, they dont want to kick out australians at all living as a second class citizen first world country is better than being literal hunter gatherers with 0 infrastricture, how csn you claim a land without any form of government anyway

• +1
Is this true?
Itโ€™s a parody of another thread Iโ€™ve seen here not sure if that story was true or even if that was the original but basically it was the same setup but the guy was in a bank and the same story unfolded and he was asked to leave by security

• Hmm...
Itโ€™s a parody of another thread Iโ€™ve seen here not sure if that story was true or even if that was the original but basically it was the same setup but the guy was in a bank and the same story unfolded and he was asked to leave by security
Wdym

Bro Iโ€™ve seen this exact same story posted here

The OP was in a bank ,an abo lady with 2 kids the boy keeps picking her scabs on her head the mom tells the boy to stop it then slams him and op is removed from Venue for laughing

Bro Iโ€™ve seen this exact same story posted here

The OP was in a bank ,an abo lady with 2 kids the boy keeps picking her scabs on her head the mom tells the boy to stop it then slams him and op is removed from Venue for laughing
Wait it said he got removed for being racist too?
This means itโ€™s almost if not the exact same stroy? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Wait it said he got removed for being racist too?
This means itโ€™s almost if not the exact same stroy? Lmao
Yeah,if youโ€™re actually being serious this is ridiculously comical but I just canโ€™t believe it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and flippasav
There was actually a scientist that did a study years ago that concluded that Abos actually arenโ€™t fully human, like they literally werenโ€™t evolved compared to modern day humans but the study was cancelled cuz it was unethical lmao

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and flippasav
Yeah,if youโ€™re actually being serious this is ridiculously comical but I just canโ€™t believe it
It might have been him creating a copypasta but Iโ€™m just being real

Users who are viewing this thread

Back