How do BBCs do it

come on bro blacks slay too and have bbc halo but don't be stupid lol
I’m trolling you nigga

Or am I?
white teeth troll GIF

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Lowinhib and BBC

Ultimately, in pure sexual desire of most foid is to gang banged by dudes with huge cawks just like for dudes is to screw big titted big assed girls...its purely sex nothing more and sometimes these foids will be stuck with the guy just because of the dick

Dickpill is in the bible

Ezekiel 23:19-20

19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Ricky212, Amnesia and 4 others
If you were black you’d have a 1000x higher slay count

Serious

Women are highly known for being illogical so I don’t blame them tbh, no accountability and the comprehension of children so it’s a no brainer that their bfs eventually kill them lmao
They don’t deserve to be respected tbh.

Only bad part in this story is that he reproduced since he got one of those girls pregnant.

The baby/kid shouldn't receive care/help from the state, aka from male taxpayers. Kill the baby.

But society is cucked asf unfortunately.
The baby will live on with no father and a fucked up mother with no common sense.

Its life is doomed from the start.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yung, Lynxress, thereallegend and 2 others
no i wouldn't all studies show white are more a desirable race, google it bro there's been like a thousand studies on it, it's not racism it's a fact
i believe this ofc, but can you at least PM me some of the most important ones in ur opinion

Nerds are boring

Criminals and dead beats give them that high cortisol feel of the chase
Do you think this also works for LTNs?

Growing disdain for blacks on the daily... Insufferable to be with.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I know a lot of low inhib white drug dealers/criminals who did the same shit. 8 inch bbc helps but its ultimately down to being low stress low anxiety no inhibition dark triad masculine psychopath.

I remember a guy from highschool (he was white ugly manlet with no inhibitions and later became criminal) fucking a stacylite from class in bathroom when i accidentaly stumbled upon them due to diarrhea (from anxiety becuase of math test). I couldnt believe this ugly mofo managed to fuck bitch everyone was in love with, and in school toilet at that. You simply cannot succeed if you are high inhib and riddled with anxiety, even if you are smart and good looking you will fail in both sexual life and in career

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, iblamechico, Staceymaxxing and 10 others
Low inhib/ putting themselves out there/ not getting dejected after being rejected which is something that underrated on here where users think girls will bow at ur feet ir ur good looking.
Do you even know how many white dorks approach girls 24/7 at clubs and at school and get nothing but rejection and 999 calls?

It's all about having black skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Ricky212, Looks234 and 4 others
Low inhib/ putting themselves out there/ not getting dejected after being rejected which is something that underrated on here where users think girls will bow at ur feet ir ur good looking.
Low inhib is everything
Looks don’t matter past PSL0.25
The only user that’s justified to be here is me

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and albe.ORG
Ironic considering they also did atrocities to your kind as well. But they did reserve their sadistic evil vices for my kind so I can see why they suck our cocks in pity more

I heard stories of blackcels slaying pinkies during the 2020 George Floyd riots, literally capitalising off guilt to get pity fucks
Yeah it is ironic, but I guess they find colonizing less worse than slavery, which kinda makes sense also because as colonizers they did do some good such as building roads and buildings, etc. Plus they were not as awful as other colonizers were, like the French would rape women in the North African colonies, the Germans would (if I recall correctly) maim people in their sub-Saharan African colonies or at least loot their wealth. And the Japanese raped women from literally every country they colonized and they even raped the previous colonizers' women, JFL. Savage AF. Last point you say is also true, I saw pics online of protestors holding signs alluding to them taking black cock. :ROFLMAO: That's the only reason I wouldn't join protests like these because thanks to those degenerates people might think I'm there because I also like to take black cocks. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Growing disdain for blacks on the daily... Insufferable to be with.
They hate us cuz they can’t be us 😎💪🏿
I know a lot of low inhib white drug dealers/criminals who did the same shit. 8 inch bbc helps but its ultimately down to being low stress low anxiety no inhibition dark triad masculine psychopath.

I remember a guy from highschool (he was white ugly manlet with no inhibitions and later became criminal) fucking a stacylite from class in bathroom when i accidentaly stumbled upon them due to diarrhea (from anxiety becuase of math test). I couldnt believe this ugly mofo managed to fuck bitch everyone was in love with, and in school toilet at that. You simply cannot succeed if you are high inhib and riddled with anxiety, even if you are smart and good looking you will fail in both sexual life and in career
Real af, low inhib is life

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Do you even know how many white dorks approach girls 24/7 at clubs and at school and get nothing but rejection and 999 calls?

It's all about having black skin.
Those dorks have low self awareness not low self inhib

It's called white guilt. Only benefits blacks, doesn't work on brown folks.
Spoke to a white woman who admitted she fucked black guys in college because she felt bad for them.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NotCarv, Amnesia, Nigger and 4 others
They hate us cuz they can’t be us 😎💪🏿

Real af, low inhib is life
Bring back your blackbeard avi, was peak halo for your BBCpills tbh

BBC bad boys always win. Low inhib dark triad always win over "doing the right thing"

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Ricky212 and thereallegend
Those dorks have low self awareness not low self inhib
The white looksmatch of the black guy in OP is hanging by his ceiling wondering why no girl likes him.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
I never had a Blackbeard pfp, I don’t even watch One Piece

You’re thinking of someone else
Ok but you used to have some ogre looking avi before you used the Yoru one. Not Uncle Ruckus but something else

Ok but you used to have some ogre looking avi before you used the Yoru one. Not Uncle Ruckus but something else
I don’t remember, last avi I had before the Yoru one was Chainsaw Man

thug aura mind control type shit

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Average bbc while cucks here are measuring their pilthrum and gonial angle 😂😂

@EggKing opinions

Spoke to a white woman who admitted she fucked black guys in college because she felt bad for them.
Listening to words instead of actions now. State of blackpillers.

• +1
just be in united states where Jews have absolute control and be black so black BBC propaganda works and everything about black are exaggerated
nothing in this story was exagerated it's court documented
nice cope tho

• +1
Scripted event some reptilian put a spell around him or he was a reptilian or some shit

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Scripted event some reptilian put a spell around him or he was a reptilian or some shit
agreed, has nothing to do with bbc. Some are simply chosen by the reptilians

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Sprinkles
Black guy goes to jail for 15 years for fucking an underage 13 year old
gets out of prison at 37 years iold
starts dating and fucking a 24 year old white college student, obv he doesnt have any job or education
he meets another 21 year old college girl, who is a semi professional athlete and straight A student
they start fucking
black guy gets another friend of the first girl pregnant
has the 24 year old girl drive him around to fuck the athlete girl
athlete girl finds out he was in jail for fucking an underage girl
wants to break up
black guy blackmails her by threatening to release videos and pics he has of her worshiping him
they fuck for months
she threatens to leave him bc she cant take the abuse anymore
black guy has the first girl drive him to the athlete girl house, he fucks her for hours THEN KILLS HER
has the first girl come pick him up after and FUCKS HER TOO after

all these women were white college educated from Utah

the WHITE parents of the girl who was killed apologize to the black guy saying he faced discrimination

over tbh, nigger criminals can fuck multiple white women with ease but many here cant get a single girl to look at them

View attachment 2808193
This is not a sob story. I am far from Mr. Perfect, I am fond of 🏀, fried chicken, laziness, just like any other black person.

However, I am not good-looking. I am not a criminal, I am far from neurotypical and I am now 25 years old and yet to have sexual intercourse with a woman.

These facts do not particularly bother me, I present as respectable other than being negro.

Being negro however, I am more than experienced with the ’humanity’ these ’people’ afford…

I do not know much of life however I am certain…; Present or past life, I did not ask for a negro outweighing me by at least 20 kilos (45lbs) to break through the door to my home door and attack me with a knife; I did not wish to be attacked and robbed by 5 feral pathetic monkeys screaming ‘I’ll shank u Ap Blad!’, and I most certainly do not wish these people existed!

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
This is not a sob story. I am far from Mr. Perfect, I am fond of 🏀, fried chicken, laziness, just like any other black person.

However, I am not good-looking. I am not a criminal, I am far from neurotypical and I am now 25 years old and yet to have sexual intercourse with a woman.

These facts do not particularly bother me, I present as respectable other than being negro.

Being negro however, I am more than experienced with the ’humanity’ these ’people’ afford…

I do not know much of life however I am certain…; Present or past life, I did not ask for a negro outweighing me by at least 20 kilos (45lbs) to break through the door to my home door and attack me with a knife; I did not wish to be attacked and robbed by 5 feral pathetic monkeys screaming ‘I’ll shank u Ap Blad!’, and I most certainly do not wish these people existed!
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui @Squirtle @MoggerGaston @Gargantuan any thoughts?

Facts

I feel bad for her parents honestly, raising a daughter like that just to have her killed in the most pathetic way possible and then being forced to apologise

Amnesia, it's time to take the statuspill.

Blacks have inflated Status given to them by the media, most if not all ethnics do, this is more prevalent in Left Leaning City areas of course, but white women across the country can call victim to this.

This is why they can get some women easier, and also why they seem to in many cases be immune to hypergamy and even reverse it when they get with a white woman.

Sadly they also have lowered the status of white men.

A 5/10 white man because of his negative status by default is a 3/10

A 5/10 black man because of his postive status boosts him by default to a 7/10

This is why in the west, only whites can be incel imo, only whites NEED to looksmax, only whites need status and money.

It's fucking over.

Amnesia, it's time to take the statuspill.

Blacks have inflated Status given to them by the media, most if not all ethnics do, this is more prevalent in Left Leaning City areas of course, but white women across the country can call victim to this.

This is why they can get some women easier, and also why they seem to in many cases be immune to hypergamy and even reverse it when they get with a white woman.

Sadly they also have lowered the status of white men.

A 5/10 white man because of his negative status by default is a 3/10

A 5/10 black man because of his postive status boosts him by default to a 7/10

This is why in the west, only whites can be incel imo, only whites NEED to looksmax, only whites need status and money.

It's fucking over.

it definitely plays into it and I am redpilled on status for sure, but its actually been studied and found that blacks DO NOT feel the same levels of anxiety or worry that other races do. So getting rejected doesnt phase them or stress them out, so mass shooting your shot plus low inhib and NTness definitely allows for a lot of success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and klip11

Context?

Black guy goes to jail for 15 years for fucking an underage 13 year old
gets out of prison at 37 years iold
starts dating and fucking a 24 year old white college student, obv he doesnt have any job or education
he meets another 21 year old college girl, who is a semi professional athlete and straight A student
they start fucking
black guy gets another friend of the first girl pregnant
has the 24 year old girl drive him around to fuck the athlete girl
athlete girl finds out he was in jail for fucking an underage girl
wants to break up
black guy blackmails her by threatening to release videos and pics he has of her worshiping him
they fuck for months
she threatens to leave him bc she cant take the abuse anymore
black guy has the first girl drive him to the athlete girl house, he fucks her for hours THEN KILLS HER
has the first girl come pick him up after and FUCKS HER TOO after

all these women were white college educated from Utah

the WHITE parents of the girl who was killed apologize to the black guy saying he faced discrimination

over tbh, nigger criminals can fuck multiple white women with ease but many here cant get a single girl to look at them

View attachment 2808193
While we think he's ugly we're not women he is very attractive to them. (I browsed female rating subs and they think Barret is subhuman for ex). He's also probably very good at manipulation I remember an old decrepit white dude who pulled off a similar stunt, stabbed ex wife 11x served years in prison and then still had young women marrying and having polyamorous relationships with him also getting pregnant. He then proceeded to burn all the children alive.

Only in the JEWnited states

Can't say I'm sad she's dead
She deserved it, if you play with fire you'll get burned :cop: