How do chads take their pictures?

zainab

zainab

Gold
Does this guy has a photographer with DSLR following him everywhere? Does he walk with tripod ready at all times?
IMG 2004

Meanwhile I feel autistic to ask friends to take pic of me and then they turn out shit anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and blatonslatt
tripod in backpack + shutter, just hide it in your hand.

that's how I take my beach photos.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, castelldefels, Xangsane and 1 other person
I always assumed since they’re Chad they just get some girl to do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, blite, zainab and 1 other person
Selfie

If GL enough they can just take a bathroom selfie with an old Nokia that will still mog an average guy who takes $1000 studio photographs of himself

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
tripod in backpack + shutter, just hide it in your hand.

that's how I take my beach photos.
How to deal with feeling autistic doing this in public with other people watching?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and agoostis
>no pics with friends
he's an autist fraud

How to deal with feeling autistic doing this in public with other people watching?
I'm literally autistic, so there's no difference.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, chrisN and zainab
View attachment 2391427

If GL enough they can just take a bathroom selfie with an old Nokia that will still mog an average guy who takes $1000 studio photographs of himself
Well, he is showing off a good body with a good looking face which is also doing an NT facial expression, but if it's just face alone regardless of high aesthetics. It is questionable. Take a look at these two guys. Both good looking guys facially, but SIGNIFICANTLY got weaker results compared to normal photos taken.

Looks matter, but coming across as NT, extroverted, and all that matters too. I never seen any of your posts mention the importance of how a face looks in terms of energy and vibes which is what women swipe on. They are emotional and feelings based compared to being logical like men. One can be high PSL objectively, but if it has a weird vibe like Elias De Poot, then instant swipe regardless of amazing face. I can see an above average guy with muscles do WAY higher in appeal than De Poot. For the record, Niko in his normal photos as I'm sure you known him had incredible results that were night and day compared his selfie experiment. Arvid too as well.

My take the reason for the weak results was due the Tinder algorithm not favoring those photos as high quality combine with girls seeing a low effort profile from a good looking, so they are already projecting personality traits that he may be introverted, only show selfies, and not a social guy due to having just selfies. Obviously, if you do such comparison with those selfie experiments with someone who is not good looking, then of course selfie will do better. It doesn't change the fact that having the right photos taken with proper style that suits one's look will help significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gandy
Well, he is showing off a good body with a good looking face which is also doing an NT facial expression, but if it's just face alone regardless of high aesthetics. It is questionable. Take a look at these two guys. Both good looking guys facially, but SIGNIFICANTLY got weaker results compared to normal photos taken.

Looks matter, but coming across as NT, extroverted, and all that matters too. I never seen any of your posts mention the importance of how a face looks in terms of energy and vibes which is what women swipe on. They are emotional and feelings based compared to being logical like men. One can be high PSL objectively, but if it has a weird vibe like Elias De Poot, then instant swipe regardless of amazing face. I can see an above average guy with muscles do WAY higher in appeal than De Poot. For the record, Niko in his normal photos as I'm sure you known him had incredible results that were night and day compared his selfie experiment. Arvid too as well.

My take the reason for the weak results was due the Tinder algorithm not favoring those photos as high quality combine with girls seeing a low effort profile from a good looking, so they are already projecting personality traits that he may be introverted, only show selfies, and not a social guy due to having just selfies. Obviously, if you do such comparison with those selfie experiments with someone who is not good looking, then of course selfie will do better. It doesn't change the fact that having the right photos taken with proper style that suits one's look will help significantly.
I agree. Doing some match rate tests, women respond a lot better to smiling frontals and pics with friends.

Going completely contrary to online articles which say "women prefer brooding men" (in some small, uncontrolled sample of 40+ year old women).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I agree. Doing some match rate tests, women respond a lot better to smiling frontals and pics with friends.

Going completely contrary to online articles which say "women prefer brooding men" (in some small, uncontrolled sample of 40+ year old women).
Exactly, it's better to come across as happy, socially extroverted, and NT in photos rather than serious and boring regardless of being good looking or not.