How do down syndrome men cope

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
They’ll never get ass. What girl would wanna suck downy dick
Do they realize this or do they pretend to not care or are they too retarded to know

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Would you rather be Down syndrome or 5’2

I heard that Down syndrome people are the happiest people alive lol, I don’t wanna be offensive but I think the stupider you get the happier you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Vermilioncore
I heard that Down syndrome people are the happiest people alive lol, I don’t wanna be offensive but I think the stupider you get the happier you are
Ignorance is bliss

Do they realize this or do they pretend to not care or are they too retarded to know
They don’t have the intelligence to understand the shit cards they were dealt. Call it blissful ignorance

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
They don’t care about sex. They live in there own world and are happier than us.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
They don’t care about sex. They live in their own world and are happier than us.
When they see a juicy fat ass bent over what do they feel?

They don’t care about sex. They live in their own world and are happier than us.
Mirin their neurotransmitters, always in a state of optimal neurochemistry. Living life with no worries, only interested in YouTube videos and Dino nuggets.

Bruh they have like 30 IQ, how the fuck should they process anything. But it's so fucking sad, they don't even understand how incredibly shitty their situation is, it's like watching a fish in a bowl. Existential nightmare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and butterworld
When they see a juicy fat ass bent over what do they feel?
They probably don’t give a shit or will either say out loud something about them having a big bum and not realise it coming across as creepy or rude (they would get away with it anyways for the sake or there disability)

• JFL
Mirin their neurotransmitters, always in a state of optimal neurochemistry. Living life with no worries, only interested in YouTube videos and Dino nuggets.
Same applies to low functioning autistic people

Bruh they have like 30 IQ, how the fuck should they process anything. But it's so fucking sad, they don't even understand how incredibly shitty their situation is, it's like watching a fish in a bowl. Existential nightmare.
What would happen if I got a Down syndrome guy and showed him images of woman’s fat ass bent over with her cunt spread

They probably don’t give a shit or will either say out loud something about them having a big bum and not realise it coming across as creepy or rude (they would get away with it anyways for the sake or there disability)
What if I tell ask them “would you want to insert your wee wee in that big butt?”

What would happen if I got a Down syndrome guy and showed him images of woman’s fat ass bent over with her cunt spread

Man wtf i'm talking about existential nightmare and you're talking about asses :lul:

• JFL
They wouldn’t have a clue what you’re on about
Cmon they’re not that dumb. Some of them got jobs and stuff. So I’m sure they can get bricked tf up and want some of that wet ass pussy to fuck

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Man wtf i'm talking about existential nightmare and you're talking about asses :lul:
Nah but frr they gotta get horny. Their semen has to come out somehow, so what do they stroke to?

They don’t care about sex. They live in there own world and are happier than us.
I think they do. I'm a retard myself being an autist and I'm seriously contemplating going ER due to the lack of action I get.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I think they do. I'm a retard myself being an autist and I'm seriously contemplating going ER due to the lack of action I get.
Do us a favour and actually go ER. Get this fucking god awful forum shut down

Do us a favour and actually go ER. Get this fucking god awful forum shut down
At this point idek if they'd let me in. Incels like me aren't even prioritized at the emergency care unit anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
They sniff their caregivers ass without repercussions. Retard tax. Not a bad trade off if you ask me.

• JFL
Hell nah, even dogs care about sex and they have an iq of a 2 year old

Fail Doggy Style GIF

dog hump GIF

Hell nah, even dogs care about sex and they have an iq of a 2 year old

Fail Doggy Style GIF

dog hump GIF
Cause animals have that instinct to reproduce in them given by nature. You think deformed dogs have that same instinct? No