How do I achieve a 1:4 sodium to potassium ratio for debloating?

Won't Stop Mewing

Won't Stop Mewing

Iron
Spinach is one of the highest potassium foods. I just boiled and ate 250g of spinach but it only contains 1,395 mg of potassium.

I eat 12 eggs everyday. One egg contains 124mg of sodium. Through eggs alone I'm consuming 1500mg of sodium and that doesn't include all the other sodium which is probably hidden in every food. I estimate my daily sodium consumption at 2000mg a day.

How do I eat 8000mg of potassium daily? That's equivalent to 19 bananas, 13 avocados, 1.4kg of spinach.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and PseudoMaxxer
Only eggs raw and bananw

Over complicating it bro.

Just don’t add salt to your food, drink lots of water and eat 2 banans a day lol

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and BucketCrab
Over complicating it bro.

Just don’t add salt to your food, drink lots of water and eat 2 banans a day lol
mf did not read a single word the dude literally said the eggs would already require 6000mg of sodium to offset but yeah 2 bananas definitely have that much sodium :lul:

• +1
Reactions: penispilled, Won't Stop Mewing and lowiqNormie
mf did not read a single word the dude literally said the eggs would already require 6000mg of sodium to offset but yeah 2 bananas definitely have that much sodium :lul:
all i saw was some autist ramblings so i skipped it.

Then he should stop eating 12 eggs wtf do you need that for

mirin the 12 eggs OP, i eat the same and everyone i know thinks i’m a psycho for it jfl

ngl until i read this i never realised how much sodium is in eggs, i thought i had gained a bit of fat revently but it might just be some severe bloat. with an 8000mg requirement it would prob be easier to get a lot of that from supps although i’m not sure about how safe it is to take large doses at once. some1 high iq please give ur opinion

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
all i saw was some autist ramblings so i skipped it.

Then he should stop eating 12 eggs wtf do you need that for
i eat that many too it’s an insane source of protein and cholesterol

• Love it
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
How much eggs do you buy in a week?
i mean its just 7x12 (84)
the price varies a lot from which i buy tbh, you can get a full days worth for less than £3 ($3.80) but better free range sources are like £5 or more for the day

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and astrothunder
just supplement with extra potassium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Dicktator
Spinach is one of the highest potassium foods. I just boiled and ate 250g of spinach but it only contains 1,395 mg of potassium.

I eat 12 eggs everyday. One egg contains 124mg of sodium. Through eggs alone I'm consuming 1500mg of sodium and that doesn't include all the other sodium which is probably hidden in every food. I estimate my daily sodium consumption at 2000mg a day.

How do I eat 8000mg of potassium daily? That's equivalent to 19 bananas, 13 avocados, 1.4kg of spinach.

Potassium chloride powder. I take 10 grams (10 000 mg) every day. 5 in the morning, 5 in the evening put into my bottle of water. 10 g contains 4 g (4000 mg) active potassium.

https://www.bulksupplements.com/products/potassium-chloride-crystalized-powder

It costs $0.2/day.

• +1
Reactions: tytrock and iabsolvejordan

Enjoy kidney stones.