How do i become more disciplined like patrick bateman?

Fynasids dk

Fynasids dk

End road
Sure he is a fictional character but of all the other things what I liked about him is how disciplined he was, and here I am procrastinating , lazy and have become more hopeless and it is screwing my academics social life and all the other stuff and because of this iam further not motivated at all to work on myself, any practical advice would be appreciated I mainly use YouTube and deactivated my other socials so any channels for study motivation selfcare and overall productivity ?? Any books are also good
Please help a bro out

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Back to tiktok lad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not_ovER, justinzayn, betrayed by 5‘8 and 6 others
Sure he is a fictional character but of all the other things what I liked about him is how disciplined he was, and here I am procrastinating , lazy and have become more hopeless and it is screwing my academics social life and all the other stuff and because of this iam further not motivated at all to work on myself, any practical advice would be appreciated I mainly use YouTube and deactivated my other socials so any channels for study motivation selfcare and overall productivity ?? Any books are also good
Please help a bro out
do you not get angry at yourself knowing you do the same bitch shit all the time. isn't that enough to make you wanna get out of bed and be productive

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You need to be good looking and be born to parents who are rich with connections, then you can be like patrick bateman

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 24586
You need to be good looking and be born to parents who are rich with connections, then you can be like patrick bateman
The "Patrick bateman" was bait to get more reply
do you not get angry at yourself knowing you do the same bitch shit all the time. isn't that enough to make you wanna get out of bed and be productive
I do idk what's the problem whether it's adhd Or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550
The "Patrick bateman" was bait to get more reply

I do idk what's the problem whether it's adhd Or something
don’t make excuses either you’re probably a normal human just less angry or something

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Find an insecurity deeply rooted within you, and do anything within your reach to cover that insecurity. For Bateman, it's his fear that people will look down on him for not being attractive and sophisticated enough. This fear is so deep within him that he developed a completely fake personality to show to the world, and he kills anyone who makes him feel insecure of his status.

Find something within yourself that you're scared shitless of, that you would do anything to destroy, to hide from the world, and use that energy to motivate yourself to do things that you would never have dreamed of doing in a mentally healthy state.

Only a mentally ill person would genuinely want to be like Patrick Bateman. Not just his aesthetic, but everything about him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, IhateDentists, incel194012940 and 1 other person
D69DCA91 9FAE 449F B458 62874D25F269

do martial arts

Please help a bro out
Start killing homeless people and hookers.

no amount of discipline can save you if you are sub normie, sadly

Please help a bro out
that dude eats fifty pizzas a week and farts in his office, he isn´t disciplined.