How do I boost energy as much as possible in the next upcoming week?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
I know its a lifetime/lifestyle thing but as of the past year I have been mostly inside and being a neet, I have been crunching some stuff with my cousins business and Ive been on a huge adderall binge and I havent been to the gym in 3 weeks eating just goyslop and redbull

My sleep and energy is fucked, I have a internship lined up for the Fall so I have a few months to do nothing

I now have freedom for a bit and want to get back to healthy energy levels. Is keto/low carb, sunbathing/walk in sun for 1-2 hours, take zinc/d/c/creatine good enough to go back to normal energy levels

I have pale skin, shrunken balls, low strength etc so need advice since I have full time to dedicate to this after moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
caffeine abuse

I know its a lifetime/lifestyle thing but as of the past year I have been mostly inside and being a neet, I have been crunching some stuff with my cousins business and Ive been on a huge adderall binge and I havent been to the gym in 3 weeks eating just goyslop and redbull

My sleep and energy is fucked, I have a internship lined up for the Fall so I have a few months to do nothing

I now have freedom for a bit and want to get back to healthy energy levels. Is keto/low carb, sunbathing/walk in sun for 1-2 hours, take zinc/d/c/creatine good enough to go back to normal energy levels

I have pale skin, shrunken balls, low strength etc so need advice since I have full time to dedicate to this after moneymaxxing
yea just stop taking drugs and be healthy n exercise and it will go away

NoSugar, NoBread, and Semen Retention.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415 and shieldzz