how do i explain an eyelash curler to my parents

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
Like if i saw an eyelash curler in my son’s drawer id think hes a faggot tbh, do i just say a friend gifted it or some shit if they see mine:lul:

Only closeted homos think that eyelash curlers are gay tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64942
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mnbvcxz
i asked my sister to use hers and she was okay with it (never used it still) and even encrouaged it
when i told my mom i wanted ot buy one she just got scared and said that only gays do it and all the shit
just lol
bro hide shit frm parents

syrian parents gonna think i like other boys if they find it
Dude i literally wear makeup i’m so fried if my parents find out

• JFL
Reactions: mnbvcxz
i asked my sister to use hers and she was okay with it (never used it still) and even encrouaged it
when i told my mom i wanted ot buy one she just got scared and said that only gays do it and all the shit
just lol
bro hide shit frm parents
Yea well atleast you told her, its worse when u try to hide it THEN they find it, makes u look like a closeted:forcedsmile:

i think your mom knows that you curl your eyelashes no matter what bruh no point in hiding that shit if you use it

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Yea well atleast you told her, its worse when u try to hide it THEN they find it, makes u look like a closeted:forcedsmile:
do your parents check ur room everyday or what?

do your parents check ur room everyday or what?
no not really, just imagining the hypothetical scenario where she opens my drawer for whatever reason and sees it, which will prolly never happen but still

I tried using my sisters eyelash curler today, but my eyes are too deepset for the device to even fit jfl. It’s genuinely designed for people w bug eyes.

I tried using my sisters eyelash curler today, but my eyes are too deepset for the device to even fit jfl. It’s genuinely designed for people w bug eyes.
U can try getting castor oil or something on your finger and curling that way by pushing up on ur lashes it kinda works but idk how long it lasts

U can try getting castor oil or something on your finger and curling that way by pushing up on ur lashes it kinda works but idk how long it lasts
Yeah I can try but tbh my eyelashes are just too shit in general. I remember most of them slowly falling out when I was 15 jfl.