How do I fix side profile

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
I am aware I have so many other things I need to fix besides my side profile I am working on as much as I can, my mandible is horrible, my ramus is way too short and the body of my mandible is I also think way too short, Im assuming getting lean will help with it a bit, but I doubt that would be enough, maybe chewing gum would help but im not sure if itd be good for me or its just fuck me up even more, my chin looks weird compared to my lips i think maybe when i get leaner thatll be fixed im using vollufiline to try and make my lips bigger but i dont know if thats cope or not, obviously i dont wanna do surgerys yet since im probably not full developed yet.

Any tips or what i should research?

Attachments

• 9F9478C4-B65C-40E0-AABA-0B415AFD185E.jpeg
    9F9478C4-B65C-40E0-AABA-0B415AFD185E.jpeg
    914.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4F310375-FEA8-466C-9882-C618112D04C7.jpeg
    4F310375-FEA8-466C-9882-C618112D04C7.jpeg
    599.6 KB · Views: 0
  • E7ABE99E-284D-4FF1-AB8D-C517C45883C4.jpeg
    E7ABE99E-284D-4FF1-AB8D-C517C45883C4.jpeg
    475.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Ragnar
could be much worse ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 28774 and 2 others
official haircut of autism

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, ngblz, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
73180e9d1b68bee40fa289746f8c06de

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sam12344343, Just_a_maxxer, macedonpsycho and 2 others
Looks like you may have an underbite, do you? Either that or your chin is just huge. Because of that you likely need bimax. Genio would probably just make your profile worse.

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
official haircut of autism
Yeh I had to get a perm and dye my hair, my natural is extremely thin and straight and its light brown practically ginger in most lighting + i have a widows peak + big forehead so there not enough hair in the front, ill probably have to get hairline surgery 😞

Looks like you may have an underbite, do you? Either that or your chin is just huge. Because of that you likely need bimax. Genio would probably just make your profile worse.
Thx, i dont have an underbite so ill just get a bimax in a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Leanmaxx and orthodoncie

• +1
Chin reduction and gonial implants.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, smoth and Rigged
Mine looks very similar except my gonial is more prominent. Your side profile is alright bro just fix all the other shit.
gonial implants.
Get this maybe^

• +1
I am aware I have so many other things I need to fix besides my side profile I am working on as much as I can, my mandible is horrible, my ramus is way too short and the body of my mandible is I also think way too short, Im assuming getting lean will help with it a bit, but I doubt that would be enough, maybe chewing gum would help but im not sure if itd be good for me or its just fuck me up even more, my chin looks weird compared to my lips i think maybe when i get leaner thatll be fixed im using vollufiline to try and make my lips bigger but i dont know if thats cope or not, obviously i dont wanna do surgerys yet since im probably not full developed yet.

get the tiktok sam zia cut for a fat and fast ascension, everything else is slow

lefort 1 or visit gandy

get the tiktok sam zia cut for a fat and fast ascension, everything else is slow
I have nw2 + huge forehead, u think itd still work? Ik itd cover the front but i feel like the sides would still be chopped, ig better than what I have rn but still 🤷‍♂️

I have nw2 + huge forehead, u think itd still work? Ik itd cover the front but i feel like the sides would still be chopped, ig better than what I have rn but still 🤷‍♂️
sides are low tapered, theyre barely chopped giving them a clean look, some girls would be attracted ONLY cus of that cut its that op, still depends on where u live but ig if u already have that long hair long hair in ur country is normal. Cus its considered gay i my country to have long hair but ur prolly good. U having ur current hair shows [if ur face isnt attractive] low maintenence and poor hygiene plus looking unkept, ur nerfing urself for no reason, if i saw u in my class or smth i would think ur the weird kid or smth [if ur non NT and high inhib] no hate just telling u what u need to know.

sides are low tapered, theyre barely chopped giving them a clean look, some girls would be attracted ONLY cus of that cut its that op, still depends on where u live but ig if u already have that long hair long hair in ur country is normal. Cus its considered gay i my country to have long hair but ur prolly good. U having ur current hair shows [if ur face isnt attractive] low maintenence and poor hygiene plus looking unkept, ur nerfing urself for no reason, if i saw u in my class or smth i would think ur the weird kid or smth [if ur non NT and high inhib] no hate just telling u what u need to know.
Also correct consistent mewing with good neck posture that makes mewing more effective plus chewing hard gum a few times a week [u can skin that one cus it doesnt look like u lack massetor] and cutting weight while working out will change u completely if ur still in puberty

I live in LA my hair looked worse than normal in the pic cuz i js came back from gym and was going to take a shower, tbh i think the reason im not considered weird is cuz 90% of the kids in my school are recessed fat and ugly, theres only 2 chadlites in my school that ive seen and theres like 5000 kids in my school 🤷‍♂️

Also correct consistent mewing with good neck posture that makes mewing more effective plus chewing hard gum a few times a week [u can skin that one cus it doesnt look like u lack massetor] and cutting weight while working out will change u completely if ur still in puberty
Doesnt chewing help grow the ramus? Imo my ramus is one of the worst parts of my jaw aside from maybe my chin, ima js bulk until 70kg then cut or sum, tysm for help :)

I live in LA my hair looked worse than normal in the pic cuz i js came back from gym and was going to take a shower, tbh i think the reason im not considered weird is cuz 90% of the kids in my school are recessed fat and ugly, theres only 2 chadlites in my school that ive seen and theres like 5000 kids in my school 🤷‍♂️
yea environment is so so important, you hang around non nt sub 5s or Ltns guess what u are? a fckin non nt sub 5s or Ltn.The crasy thing is that thats 90% of ur school, i knew america was bad but not that bad, in europe everything is more competetive and everything is how it sohuld be less ltns many mtns less htns even less chadlites, thats should be the norm everywhere sucks that there is noone pushing you to be better.
Also you have a forward head posture which also fucks ur face especially combined with not mewing, im telling u again focus on and research posture and mewing, now is ur time. After puberty everything is 3x slower and ur prolly gonna give up, u dont have much time,focus up

yea environment is so so important, you hang around non nt sub 5s or Ltns guess what u are? a fckin non nt sub 5s or Ltn.The crasy thing is that thats 90% of ur school, i knew america was bad but not that bad, in europe everything is more competetive and everything is how it sohuld be less ltns many mtns less htns even less chadlites, thats should be the norm everywhere sucks that there is noone pushing you to be better.
Also you have a forward head posture which also fucks ur face especially combined with not mewing, im telling u again focus on and research posture and mewing, now is ur time. After puberty everything is 3x slower and ur prolly gonna give up, u dont have much time,focus up
Yeh i might transfer to a private school, been there once everyone is htn with every surgery and heightmaxxed the teachers are all chadlite, need that typa environment but idk if my parents gon let me transfer

1st photo is a bad angle, 2nd is an accurate photo. You have logan paul pheno

IMG 2830

Your first problem is acne dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
lots of upper maxillary recession, get infraorbital-malar implants, paranasal implants

So i grow out a beard go blonde, and start scamming kids? And when im 40 start doing mma?
yes, genuinely get ur hair like logan paul.

lose weight and growing a beard/stubble should help you improve

jfl bruh I can't browse these threads seriously when niggas got that jack moon avi :lul: