hit your face with a hammer until you start hallucinating a brow ridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, Perfection, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Do you have 50k

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You have to make a call to Mr. Genetics

That or just smashing your brow ridge with a hammer like that Schizo indigenous Swiss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and humanoidsub7
I heard mk677 gives u one
@curlyheadjames
sorry for my outburst yesterday i am still coming to terms with yunos death im sorry for taking it out on u i was high as fuck
as for the mk? it grows every bone in the body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Manletmachine
sorry for my outburst yesterday i am still coming to terms with yunos death im sorry for taking it out on u i was high as fuck
You used mk or HGH?

I'm on mk rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
both but mk is better for me cuz i dont gotta inject
True but I ordered CJC anyway, so I gotta inject that

I didn't choose HGH cuz of higher price and suppression of Natural gh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince
Anywhere else?

Did others notice?
of course subconciously but even after bonesmashing no one notices or compliments my mogger bone structure because i lack soft features for a handsome harmonious face so yeah my nose is brutal its time to meet gandy i cant fucking cope with this shit if we dont get surgery we'll go down in subhuman history people used to compliment my jawline and in public way more than now even though i have 10000x the bone mass bc i still had prettyboy face with a bit of bone mass perfect collagen and soft features now i just look like an average crack addict with one average to below average feature being my nose fucking up my face entirely so yeah that's extremely fucking brutal and it's time to get plastic surgery it's crazy how i been smashin my face for years yet no one has noticed or complimented me for zygos jaw or chin they have just said i look like a drug addict or starved sunken face i wish i could read minds and hear what ppl think of me and stuff when they see me it's prolly what a subhuman or hes so ugly. ugly for now that is.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
of course subconciously but even after bonesmashing no one notices or compliments my mogger bone structure because i lack soft features for a handsome harmonious face so yeah my nose is brutal its time to meet gandy i cant fucking cope with this shit if we dont get surgery we'll go down in subhuman history people used to compliment my jawline and in public way more than now even though i have 10000x the bone mass bc i still had prettyboy face with a bit of bone mass perfect collagen and soft features now i just look like an average crack addict with one average to below average feature being my nose fucking up my face entirely so yeah that's extremely fucking brutal and it's time to get plastic surgery it's crazy how i been smashin my face for years yet no one has noticed or complimented me for zygos jaw or chin they have just said i look like a drug addict or starved sunken face i wish i could read minds and hear what ppl think of me and stuff when they see me it's prolly what a subhuman or hes so ugly. ugly for now that is.
bro your nose is good u tripping ong

• So Sad
bro your nose is good u tripping ong
my nose is brutal it's time to meet gandy - nullphobic

and on top of that brutal nose im skinny fat bloatcel so that's beyond brutal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28357
bro finally your body looks normal with your head
looking good
thanks bro im skinny fat asf but at least i have more muscle and size now and im taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28357 and plukee
bro holy fuck im just looking at your hands in this picture and hgh and mk definitely did you favours. What is your hand size bro goddamn?
Lens distortion

Makes things look bigger the further away they are from the center

bro holy fuck im just looking at your hands in this picture and hgh and mk definitely did you favours. What is your hand size bro goddamn?
Lens distortion

Makes things look bigger the further away they are from the center
i have 9.5 inch hands i think i haven't measured in a while so it could be more but yeah they're fucking huge lol
Ur nose is fine lol
my nose is forever brutal even after rhinoplasty it'll still be brutal nosecel till we die

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 29155
Can you get jaw growth with it

• +1