how do i get chicos eyes

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
someone give me a quick list, i dont understand all these different eye surgeries like orbital box osteotomy and supraoorbital implants and what they do

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, Acridax and lowiqNormie
someone give me a quick list, i dont understand all these different eye surgeries like orbital box osteotomy and supraoorbital implants and what they do
state of the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, silencio, Acridax and 3 others
Sun gaze for like 20 minutes per day, you basically stare at the sun because of its benefits for the eyes(You may get A10 blue eyes if you have OCA2 genes)
Eyelid pulling for like 10 minutes straight, only pull the outer part of the eyelid so u can get a negative hooding like chico's
Bonesmash your orbitals everyday, also get calcium supplements so you can get faster results.
Mark me as solution

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lzrl, boss8055, silencio and 3 others
Sun gaze for like 20 minutes per day
Eyelid pulling for like 10 minutes straight
Bonesmash your orbitals everyday, also get calcium supplements so you can get faster results.
Mark me as solution
give me a serious answer then

what are all the surgeries n which ones will give me chicos eyes ?

DUxovauUMAEgKVv
Things which make up Chico's eyes are as follows: -
Ideal PCT
Downturned Medial Canthus
No scleral show
Minimal UEE
Slight Hooding
Ideal Eye compactness and Spacing
No signs of bad health (dark circles etc)
Now that we know what makes Chico's eyes, lets see how one can achieve them: -
PCT- P
DO threads, Canthoplasty( eyes look unnatural in most cases tho)

Scleral Show- Squinting exercises, or get a Blepharoplasty

UEE and Hooding - Eyelid pulling, Frowning, applying ice to drop the hoods(do consistently tho), Blepharoplasty to reduce UEE, fillers

Ideal Eye compactness and Spacing- Not much you can do about the spacing but if they are farther apart make your zygos laterally prominent to give an illusion, Doing squinting and having lower amount of Eyelid exposure can somewhat improve and make your eyes compact

I am no medical expert and not giving advice to nobody. Everything i said until now should be considered a satire .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hamdan, Acridax, Miant Gimplants and 3 others
Things which make up Chico's eyes are as follows: -
Ideal PCT
Downturned Medial Canthus
No scleral show
Minimal UEE
Slight Hooding
Ideal Eye compactness and Spacing
No signs of bad health (dark circles etc)
Now that we know what makes Chico's eyes, lets see how one can achieve them: -
PCT- P
DO threads, Canthoplasty( eyes look unnatural in most cases tho)

Scleral Show- Squinting exercises, or get a Blepharoplasty

UEE and Hooding - Eyelid pulling, Frowning, applying ice to drop the hoods(do consistently tho), Blepharoplasty to reduce UEE, fillers

Ideal Eye compactness and Spacing- Not much you can do about the spacing but if they are farther apart make your zygos laterally prominent to give an illusion, Doing squinting and having lower amount of Eyelid exposure can somewhat improve and make your eyes compact

I am no medical expert and not giving advice to nobody. Everything i said until now should be considered a satire .
Could you do this for jordan? Ill send the area of jordan I mean. but I have eyes like chico and i HATE them.

Could you do this for jordan? Ill send the area of jordan I mean. but I have eyes like chico and i HATE them.

GettyImages 1151276685
Now the thing about both Chico and Jordan's Eyes is that they both are ideal, that they share a lot of similar ideal features which make up the eye. However they look slightly different due variations from person to person. In case of Jordan he has lighter eye color, more of a bushed-up, messy eyebrows(as for this pic), less defined medial canthus(as for this pic), different PFL to PFH.

A distinct difference cannot be drawn as both of their eyes are Ideal Hunter/Almond Shaped Eyes.

Now the thing about both Chico and Jordan's Eyes is that they both are ideal, that they share a lot of similar ideal features which make up the eye. However they look slightly different due variations from person to person. In case of Jordan he has lighter eye color, more of a bushed-up, messy eyebrows(as for this pic), less defined medial canthus(as for this pic), different PFL to PFH.

A distinct difference cannot be drawn as both of their eyes are Ideal Hunter/Almond Shaped Eyes.
Reckon you could do a sort of a "Guide" And Ive seen mutlipile pics where his eyes look WAY diff.

in jordan's case instead of a simple canthoplasty, you'd do a lateral one, to attemp to increase pfl

• +1
Reactions: MoggingProspect
in jordan's case instead of a simple canthoplasty, you'd do a lateral one, to attemp to increase pfl
if thats true you just gave me hope bro, the ONLY thing i lack in my eyes was PFL. Do you know any other ways to Increase Pfl tho

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
if thats true you just gave me hope bro, the ONLY thing i lack in my eyes was PFL. Do you know any other ways to Increase Pfl tho
increasing pfl is complicated but orbital decomp and now that giant implants has developed a decent obo method without risks of blur vision or blindless for life, in the next 6-7 years obo wont be a pipe dream, other than that theres ways to fraud esr like covering forehead with hair to make it seem like ur pfl is higher

• +1
, you can clearly see how the pfl is being increased

• +1
Fuck its age restricted dude, I really appreacite it dude. Maybe put like a download link for the video or smth
search y2mate, use a adblocker, copy link and paste and download

• +1
Reactions: AfricanPsycho