How do I get Indians to work for me?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It's nearly 6am. Still not asleep. Thankfully I have to wake up at 8:59am tomorrow because I WFH.

However would rather wake up a couple of hours later. Instead I have some basic data entry work and some other work which might require Excel skills. I don't wanna do it. Would like to pay in rupees or any other toilet paper currency to third worlders (who at least have IT skills).

I asked r/jobs4bitcoins but bastards charge too much. Used to get them to do random shit before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Central Dogma, lassebasse, poopoohead and 4 others
i can find a firm for you i’m in india right now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28896, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
If any strong curry surrenders to this bastards humiliation it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, zura, poopoohead and 2 others
It's nearly 6am. Still not asleep. Thankfully I have to wake up at 8:59am tomorrow because I WFH.

However would rather wake up a couple of hours later. Instead I have some basic data entry work and some other work which might require Excel skills. I don't wanna do it. Would like to pay in rupees or any other toilet paper currency to third worlders (who at least have IT skills).

I asked r/jobs4bitcoins but bastards charge too much. Used to get them to do random shit before.
Start an incel forum online called looksmax.org, boom thousands of Indians using your site and giving you millions of hours of $$$ in ad revenue and site traffick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, TheBrownOne and SecularIslamist
Start an incel forum online called looksmax.org, boom thousands of Indians using your site and giving you millions of hours of $$$ in ad revenue and site traffick
Pt 2:

Sell all user data/IPs/phone # to FBI CIA Interpol etc, for a HUGE profit, they let you keep your site up as a direct way to get potential ER and high-threat people onto a single consolidated list.

This is literally what every big social media platform does FB, IG, Apple. Snowden exposed this.

Oh shit I j realized this is def happening I’m deleting my account rn

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, poopoohead, Zonar and 2 others
promise them white wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Fynasids dk and TheBrownOne

say you're a tall white anglo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
nulled.to

indians nigerians and third worlders galore

easy slaves

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and PseudoMaxxer
Promise them a date with a white woman they will work for the entire month

• +1

could try your luck on r/slavelabour

• +1

telegram

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I use Facebook to find Indian freelancers. They usually get extremely happy when they spend their entire week to set up a Wordpress site for $50 :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and SecularIslamist
least Indian hating Muslim

Kirron Kher Bollywood GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Hire 1 then give him 10 dollars for every other person he brings to the company. In a week your company will look like New Delhi

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist