How do i get lighter skin? (14m)

currymunher

currymunher

Bronze
I have darker skin around my knees and elbows. Is there any way to make them lighter?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
no

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ascension!, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
trying to fraud?

I have darker skin around my knees and elbows. Is there any way to make them lighter?
just accept that ur ethnic and looksmax with it. Its like chess u cant move back just forwards just focus on the stuff you can control. again no point bleaching skin or you will end up worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, mfk, ascension! and 1 other person
just accept that ur ethnic and looksmax with it. Its like chess u cant move back just forwards just focus on the stuff you can control. again no point bleaching skin or you will end up worse
I have light ish skin the problem is that my knees and elbows are much darker than the rest of my body

he's trying to looksmax by whitening his skin which is a doable thing for brown skinned people ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
nigga just cover them up

ur not an incel because u got black knees

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, N1666, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
he's trying to looksmax by whitening his skin which is a doable thing for brown skinned people ?
even if it was dooable it woudlnt be recomeneded since your features are ethnic which compliments your skin so getting whiter would just look totally disharmonious to your ethnic feautres. You need to iq maxx first

even if it was dooable it woudlnt be recomeneded since your features are ethnic which compliments your skin so getting whiter would just look totally disharmonious to your ethnic feautres. You need to iq maxx first
What are ethnic features?

Glycocylic acid and wait for 4-8 months

wider nose thicker brows more facial hair it would look uncanny if you went white
Then im not pakistani, i have a tiny nose and i actually lack brow hair and facial hair. Ive tried brow thickeners but they dont work lol

Then im not pakistani, i have a tiny nose and i actually lack brow hair and facial hair. Ive tried brow thickeners but they dont work lol
idk then still wouldnt look good look at micheal jackson

Bro first and foremost:

If you're lighter skinned or at atleast what Indians assume to be "wheatish" i.e, you have never been called "kallu" or made fun of your color on a daily basis, Go through that hydroquinone shit or else just don't.

Accept your fate. Hydroquinone will make you look like shit if you're darker, it's hard to get all areas of face and body to go lighter. You'll end up with bad knuckles, racoon eyes, lips being darker etc.

Insulin resistace.
Lose weight.
0 Sugar.
Get meds for it like metformin.

I am legit serious, you will have darker neck, nape, and skin folds like groins and under arms too.

wider nose thicker brows more facial hair it would look uncanny if you went white
OP don't listen to this low IQ poster
you won't look uncanny unless you have a negroid skull or an extremely dark pheno

I'm brown and I think that this skin tone looks best on me
Screenshot 2023 02 28 17 03 28 867 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

PM me if you want to improve complexion, lip colour and overall colouring

Bro first and foremost:

If you're lighter skinned or at atleast what Indians assume to be "wheatish" i.e, you have never been called "kallu" or made fun of your color on a daily basis, Go through that hydroquinone shit or else just don't.

Accept your fate. Hydroquinone will make you look like shit if you're darker, it's hard to get all areas of face and body to go lighter. You'll end up with bad knuckles, racoon eyes, lips being darker etc.
I am light skinned but i am trying to look less curry

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 80iq and bugeye
You must be severely deficient in food and brains you mentally retarded fucker which woman looks at your knees and goes “oh his knees are dark im not dating him” u know knee color doesn’t matter even lots of white people have very brown knees jfl retard focus on your face physique and height like seriously what a moron

• +1
Reactions: 80iq
You dont have facial hair cuz u are 14 lmao. I dont know how you dont have brow hair as a south asian absolute shame but anyway thats an easy looksmax to get brows

• +1
Reactions: 80iq
You dont have facial hair cuz u are 14 lmao. I dont know how you dont have brow hair as a south asian absolute shame but anyway thats an easy looksmax to get brows
I started puberty at 11 i think i just have shitty hair genes, the only person in my family with a beard is my grand father

You must be severely deficient in food and brains you mentally retarded fucker which woman looks at your knees and goes “oh his knees are dark im not dating him” u know knee color doesn’t matter even lots of white people have very brown knees jfl retard focus on your face physique and height like seriously what a moron
Im already working on leanmaxxing, i just wanna get rid of hyperpigmentation spots

I started puberty at 11 i think i just have shitty hair genes, the only person in my family with a beard is my grand father
Tbh don’t worry about shit things like knee color, if it bothers you just stop wearing shorts retard wear pants if that makes you feel more comfortable. And beard genetics is fine bro anyway for now focus on heightmaxxing and NTmaxxing

Im already working on leanmaxxing, i just wanna get rid of hyperpigmentation spots
boyo its not so easy and I wouldn’t even reccommend it unless u look like a dalit or a dravidian

Tbh don’t worry about shit things like knee color, if it bothers you just stop wearing shorts retard wear pants if that makes you feel more comfortable. And beard genetics is fine bro anyway for now focus on heightmaxxing and NTmaxxing
Ntmaxxing? Whats that

Ntmaxxing? Whats that
Be more NT play sports have lots of friends and social circle maxx and you will be a slayer in high school its great advice since you’re still an 8th grader

Be more NT play sports have lots of friends and social circle maxx and you will be a slayer in high school its great advice since you’re still an 8th grader
i already do but i cant really do any sports, im a bloated fatass with about 20 lbs of water weight (my weight fluctuates ~ 15 lbs a day). And also i have a death tier recessed maxilla

i already do but i cant really do any sports, im a bloated fatass with about 20 lbs of water weight (my weight fluctuates ~ 15 lbs a day). And also i have a death tier recessed maxilla
Recessed maxilla or not NT black chinlets can slay in HS too because they are very social, bro if u cant do any sports then just tryout for like an easier team like track, if u do track its considered NT and its a no cut sport as well

Recessed maxilla or not NT black chinlets can slay in HS too because they are very social, bro if u cant do any sports then just tryout for like an easier team like track, if u do track its considered NT and its a no cut sport as well
Yeah ok, another thing is, its hard to make new friends because i have bad blood with the popular guys at my school (they beat up and mugged my friend and stole his clothes in a forest and posted it on their social medias)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
you won't look uncanny unless you have a negroid skull or an extremely dark pheno

View attachment 2094187

these nbiggas are dumb af just resaearch this place and find a supplement stack jfl at using hydroquine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

View attachment 2094187

Can I PM you?