How DO I GET OUT OF MTN WHAT ARE MY FAILOS (I'm subhuman)(I'm hard stuck MTN) 😿😿

jeff22

jeff22

Iron
HELP ME GET OUT OF MTN PLEASEEEEEE

Attachments

• 3776912_FAF28970-5009-44B9-8A2C-33DCA76A9454.jpeg
    3776912_FAF28970-5009-44B9-8A2C-33DCA76A9454.jpeg
    533.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3776911_C1A2D25E-A599-4CE9-AEA8-7C182DD5876B.jpeg
    3776911_C1A2D25E-A599-4CE9-AEA8-7C182DD5876B.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 0
fix ur skin and hair, consider growing out a beard

Congratulations, you got your desire fulfilled son
Preview 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, mogger10, ASM5 and 30 others
damn, first time i actually dont know what would ascend, i dont see anything remarkably bad but also dont know if anything what would save you

@NorwoodAscender what do you think? im tryna imagine him with better eye shape and tilt but i feel like hed still be mtn

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  1. Exercises for the hyoid bone (your chin is a little bit retracted with respect to the nasal bone)
  2. Skin care
  3. Haircut
  4. Chewing
All these things you find in BOB

1. Exercises for the hyoid bone (your chin is a little bit retracted with respect to the nasal bone)
  2. Skin care
  3. Haircut
  4. Chewing
All these things you find in BOB
maybe contact lenses (?), I don't know.

damn, first time i actually dont know what would ascend, i dont see anything remarkably bad but also dont know if anything what would save you

@NorwoodAscender what do you think? im tryna imagine him with better eye shape and tilt but i feel like hed still be mtn
at gym one sec i’ll look when i get back to my dorm

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and dragomaxxer
You are a hardstuck ltn not mtn

Since when is mtn considered “subhuman”
mtn is invisible to women, so technically subhuman you wont experience normal human activities and feelings

life starts at htn+

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
custom implants from giant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and kebab
Ur not mtn lil bro. Ltn at best. How about we try to REACH low mtn first.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703, LooksThinker, Mog3D and 3 others
hard capped mtn

There’s nothing you can do nigga

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 51465 and dragomaxxer
hard capped mtn

There’s nothing you can do nigga
yeah i dont like being doomer but i actually cant wrap my finger around what would improve him

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
mtn is invisible to women, so technically subhuman you wont experience normal human activities and feelings

life starts at htn+
You do realize that mtn is being normal looking or a 5/10 right.

Saying that you are invisible to women or that you can’t experience life is not true.

It’d be something different if he was an “incel” tier which would be 1 - 3/10 but he’s not.

I’m all for hardmaxxes but a mtn that has charisma and knows how to softmaxx won’t be “invisible”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, MKBHD and Blackgymmax
You do realize that mtn is being normal looking or a 5/10 right.

Saying that you are invisible to women or that you can’t experience life is not true.

It’d be something different if he was an “incel” tier which would be 1 - 3/10 but he’s not.

I’m all for hardmaxxes but a mtn that has charisma and knows how to softmaxx won’t be “invisible”
you have a lot to to learn young bhai

• +1
you have a lot to to learn young bhai
I see that you have lookedatjoindatemaxxing but I can tell you from personal experience that ltn’s and mtn’s with charisma can go quite far.

Thinking that life starts at 6.5/10 or above is just depressing and not true.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
@dragomaxxer how long have u been gymcelling for and are u fully natty
been working out since i was 14, benched 225 natty at 16 and recently hit 315 at 19 natty attainable for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 39692
been working out since i was 14, benched 225 natty at 16 and recently hit 315 at 19 natty attainable for sure
mirin your physique is very good.
Are you 19 currently?

Alr thanks
Ive been gymcelling for like 5 months but its a bit hard at my height and i dont weight much n put on weight pretty hard

Alr thanks
Ive been gymcelling for like 5 months but its a bit hard at my height and i dont weight much n put on weight pretty hard
feel free to pm me if you ever need advice always happy to help

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
feel free to pm me if you ever need advice always happy to help
Can i pm you basically what workouts i do? I wanna know if i should change it up but cant find much good advice, its very contradicting

Can i pm you basically what workouts i do? I wanna know if i should change it up but cant find much good advice, its very contradicting
yeah go ahead idm , i might not be able get to look to it tonight cause of exam but ill def give you a good response tomorrow

• +1

needs better chin projection (genioplasty), gonion implants, canthoplasty and canthopexy, and colored contacts to be solid htn prob. but one of these things would prob get botched and i can’t imagine him doing a single one other than contacts maybe. he’s capped at mtn softmaxxing wise

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Failedtruecel_, JCaesar and 2 others
trimax + implants everywhere tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
needs better chin projection (genioplasty), gonion implants, canthoplasty and canthopexy, and colored contacts to be solid htn prob. but one of these things would prob get botched and i can’t imagine him doing a single one other than contacts maybe. he’s capped at mtn softmaxxing wise
so many surgeries for HTN is INSANE

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
pale skin propaganda kys

pair that with colored contacts and yes. just look how much funky improved his eye area with just having contacts in
ye but his eye area isnt terrible rn, at least i wouldnt say he needs cantho etc
contacts are kinda a boost but wearing contacts is shit, his lower third needs fixing
Looks young tho. I changed into a diff person in 1 year he could grow a jaw easy

life starts at htn+
That can’t be, imma ugly ass nigga but girls have had crushes on me before. One cute Turkish girl and one fine afghani but the majority has been big eyed curries though 😪

contacts look so good on ethnics. even just hazel ones would ascend this guy
cope, ur also bias towards Funkyflamingo's "contact acension" cause he fixed other things aside from it. Also he barely looks that ethnic

That can’t be, imma ugly ass nigga but girls have had crushes on me before. One cute Turkish girl and one fine afghani but the majority has been big eyed curries though 😪
Bro I'm somehow not a virgin and i did it with an 8/10 second Generation In the Us Russian 5'1 Alt girl I'm winning but Its still so over

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 39692
He's recessed and downgrown, don't you think he should look into something like bimax for his face to be closer to what it should've been before considering any implants?

• Woah
Bro I'm somehow not a virgin and i did it with an 8/10 second Generation In the Us Russian 5'1 Alt girl I'm winning but Its still so over
how tall are you

joined 1 jan ofc you dont know

who gaslighted you into thinking your mtn?

• +1
Chin to pilithrum ratio is bad. Get a bigger chin. Get contacts and become pale as fuck to get some contrast between your dark hair and eyebrows. Make nose less wide so your nose to mouth ratio is 1.6. Btw you look good enough to get into Ltrs and if you gymmax you can slay.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
how has almost no one recommended atleast bsso or bimax in this thread jfl, bunch of meme answers here instead. You are clearly recessed, genio won't cut it. You look like u hve an overbite

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite