How do i get rid of this shitty beard Shadow?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I literally shaved this morning and After 8 hours this Is the situation
I used an Electric shaver tho cause i have a bit of acne and It causes less irritation.
How do i get rid of this beard shadow?

• +1
Reactions: v1nn13 and FutureSlayer
Lazer

• +1
Reactions: goo25
idk nigger iam 16 i dont even have a fucking beard

• +1
@FutureSlayer

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
bb/cc cream

• +1
not close enough shave

• +1
Reactions: v1nn13 and goo25
Use double edged razor for closer shave

Get one of the decent german ones on amazon though not cheap alibaba.com one

And feather razor blades

• +1
u cant it’s the follicle

I literally shaved this morning and After 8 hours this Is the situation
I used an Electric shaver tho cause i have a bit of acne and It causes less irritation.
How do i get rid of this beard shadow?
fuuuuck that 5 o clock shadow shit finally reached u too :feelscry:

Don’t know what to suggest bro apart of the cc/bb cream (unless u want to laser it off)

• So Sad
BB hides all my shadow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-165930.png
    Screenshot_20240428-165930.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29

something that looks like this

Thats not shadow jfl just shave

by the way have you seen this clip? Jordan looks amazing here, you think he used some of that BB cream stuff you sent? If you check my new post i made a post wondering how girls diminish their skin flaw https://looksmax.org/threads/any-of...inish-nasolabial-folds.1022635/#post-15380684

I'd definitely fraud this on special occasions (for example, job interview, club a wedding etc.) as long as it's not TOO noticeable and give a big improvement because why not ? Skin is super crucial:feelsez: if you have any ideas how to ascend skin like that girl did in her post lmk please :feelswhere:

Last edited:
  • +1

by the way have you seen this clip? Jordan looks amazing here, you think he used some of that BB cream stuff you sent? If you check my new post i made a post wondering how girls diminish their skin flaw https://looksmax.org/threads/any-of...inish-nasolabial-folds.1022635/#post-15380684

I'd definitely fraud this on special occasions (for example, job interview, club a wedding etc.) as long as it's not TOO noticeable and give a big improvement because why not ? Skin is super crucial:feelsez: if you have any ideas how to ascend skin like that girl did in her post lmk please :feelswhere:

Tretenion daily
and bb cream + primer will achieve this , barrett looks like he has a filter on so it may be impossible to replicate that stack ^ is the best you can do tbh

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and MazoNitNit
thanks dude if you were to take a wild guess on which primer and BB cream he's using, which one would you say? :feelshehe:

• +1
Tretenion daily
and bb cream + primer will achieve this , barrett looks like he has a filter on so it may be impossible to replicate that stack ^ is the best you can do tbh
best brand? is it worth buying at 16? Im broke as shit rn but might start buying

best brand? is it worth buying at 16? Im broke as shit rn but might start buying
It depends on skin type , skin tone but the best brands are loreal paris and erobian which is a korean based company , i get face masks from them also

thanks dude if you were to take a wild guess on which primer and BB cream he's using, which one would you say? :feelshehe:
Cant tell exactly but the basic ones will do , it dosent have to be complicated you just find the one that fits your exact skin tone tbh

It depends on skin type , skin tone but the best brands are loreal paris and erobian which is a korean based company , i get face masks from them also
What about for tret? I used differin and it made a difference but thats pretty expensive

• +1
What about for tret? I used differin and it made a difference but thats pretty expensive
and 0.1% tret is one i use
start at lowest one and go up gradually, dosent matter what brand

• +1
Reactions: vex
Cant tell exactly but the basic ones will do , it dosent have to be complicated you just find the one that fits your exact skin tone tbh
can I dm you a picture of me IRL I think my skin is medium/fair but not sure I also ordered the oreal thing for the beard shadow so thanks for that

• Woah
Differin is more pricey, its like 25gbp for 1 45g tube, im pretty sure tret is cheaper overall which is why im considering swapping
Tbh if u dont have major acne or hyperpigmentation then id recommend only using the lowest % , i had good skin but i said fuck it and used 0.1% right away , i temporarily damaged my barrier but its better now

Tbh if u dont have major acne or hyperpigmentation then id recommend only using the lowest % , i had good skin but i said fuck it and used 0.1% right away , i temporarily damaged my barrier but its better now
I also heard some guy say that with l'oreal i think.. You can get a concealer that gives you a tan as well but you'd need to apply it on your neck and hands too so it won't look fake, I'd probably be down to do that tbh, you ever heard of that?