How do I get White?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
Im arab and i look curry because of my shitty brown skin.

Help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, DildoFaggins and BrahminBoss
Solution
anticel
give your daughters to me (you receive 2 camels in return) & then wait a few generations
U just dont have the bones, most PSL Gods will looks great until medium brown range, some even look better when they re darker like taxeira (although I dont consider him psl God) and Gandy

give your daughters to me (you receive 2 camels in return) & then wait a few generations

Last edited:
Solution
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and BrahminBoss
U just dont have the bones, most PSL Gods will looks great until medium brown range, some even look better when they re darker like taxeira (although I dont consider him psl God) and Gandy
I’m like type 3 to type 4 brown

Attachments

• IMG_6085.png
    IMG_6085.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
good guess, i don’t actually. I’m a boneless manlet

the only thing that saves me is my good eye area (hooded eyes, almond with slight positive canthal tilt and good eyebrows up turned

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss