how do i grow my bideltoid

submammal

submammal

Bronze
-ricecel, 5'9, 16, very narrow bidelt

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Reeves deadlift and spam lateral raises. Or save up for clavicle lengthening

overhead presses and lateral raises and no don't spam them like retards are saying here

shoulders are a small muscle group and take some time to recover, hit them every 4 or 5 days

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline, submammal, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
overhead presses and lateral raises and no don't spam them like retards are saying here

shoulders are a small muscle group and take some time to recover, hit them every 4 or 5 days
and try to actually progressive overload because niggas been doing lateral raises with 7 kg for like 3 years then wonder why their shoulders are small

• +1
Reactions: submammal and schizo echochamber
So ur manlet and framelet. If ur not at least changlite, you’ll be posting here for a while bud dy boyo

Biacromial length is what matters rather than your bideltoid, though if your bidelt is truly 16 as you say, you won't be going past 20 inches naturally.

So ur manlet and framelet. If ur not at least changlite, you’ll be posting here for a while bud dy boyo
the title was larp i just needed the best methods to grow my bideltoid

though the 5'9 part is true

Just go to the gym.

No, they aren’t small. The delts are the biggest upper body muscle jfl.

No, they aren’t small. The delts are the biggest upper body muscle jfl.
yeah whatever my point is they don't respond to higher volume aka spamming and they cannot trained more frequent

yeah whatever my point is they don't respond to higher volume aka spamming and they cannot trained more frequent
Based on what jfl ??? For most people, the delts are filled with AR receptors so they respond easily to frequent training.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

Lol no it recovers rapidly retard

and try to actually progressive overload because niggas been doing lateral raises with 7 kg for like 3 years then wonder why their shoulders are small
no shit

You so dumb

Based on what jfl ??? For most people, the delts are filled with AR receptors so they respond easily to frequent training.
read the caption because u just saying bs you read on tiktok

Why are you sending me these roidcels. This doesn’t prove anything. Check some studies out.

Why are you sending me these roidcels. This doesn’t prove anything. Check some studies out.
bro are you retarded

there isn't a fucking study that say delts grow from higher volym and this "roidcel" page is literally 100% based on science

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
read caption you dumbass nigger don't got a fucking clue

ROIDECELS ???

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

you sent me a unknown roidecel lol

poor advice and poor knowledge ,all he want is your money and validation

bro are you retarded

there isn't a fucking study that say delts grow from higher volym and this "roidcel" page is literally 100% based on science

“Greater volumes provide a larger dose of training, and produce a greater stimulating effect on the muscle fibers to increase in size”

This is for all upper body muscles btw. Greater volume and intensity results in more growth. Simple.

ROIDECELS ???

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

you sent me a unknown roidecel lol

poor advice and poor knowledge ,all he want is your money and validation
bro his page is 100 % based science and he's been off juice for 8 years

you niggas literally saying bullshit based on literally nothing and geuss what the bs you're saying has started from roidcels thmeselves who deny science jfl

bro his page is 100 % based science and he's been off juice for 8 years

you niggas literally saying bullshit based on literally nothing and geuss what the bs you're saying has started from roidcels thmeselves who deny science jfl
High volume and high frequency are key for natties who wants nice delts.

“Greater volumes provide a larger dose of training, and produce a greater stimulating effect on the muscle fibers to increase in size”

This is for all upper body muscles btw. Greater volume and intensity results in more growth. Simple.
where's the study that say that jfl stop saying bs you know nothing about

do not follow the two retard above me they don't a fucking clue

read caption you dumbass nigger don't got a fucking clue

His physique is shit and get mogged by Tyrones and Chad who have broader shoulder and a v taper

post physique lets see you

if you're bigger than i would cash app you 1000 euros word to my mother
Im the most handsome white guy in the world , I have wide broad shoulder with a divine bideltoid, I have a v taper with Adonis belt, I have a 8 pack , I have back thick enough to put pencil in it , I have huge pecs crafted bu god himself, i have wide lats that look massive yet aesthetic.

also I don’t need your money I’m rich enough, the world Chico and all inside, everywhere even in your hole bby 😹😎

Im the most handsome white guy in the world , I have wide broad shoulder with a divine bideltoid, I have a v taper with Adonis belt, I have a 8 pack , I have back thick enough to put pencil in it , I have huge pecs crafted bu god himself, i have wide lats that look massive yet aesthetic.

also I don’t need your money I’m rich enough, the world Chico and all inside, everywhere even in your hole bby 😹😎
niggas just chatting

is 19 inch bidelt a good starting base for a underweight guy

High IQ for following Paul Carter.

Anybody in 2023 spamming laterals or focusing on high volume to grow is extremely uninformed.

Mechanical tension (training to failure), and progressive overload in the 5+ rep range is what causes the most growth. When you train to failure, it takes far less volume/sets to get a maximal stimulus.

This doesn’t mean HIT or Mike Mentzer one set. It means you don’t need anywhere near 20 sets for a bodypart in a week to maximize growth. 4-6 sets to failure twice a week will work for most people, and even 2-3 for others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre and Deleted member 23359
High IQ for following Paul Carter.

Anybody in 2023 spamming laterals or focusing on high volume to grow is extremely uninformed.

Mechanical tension (training to failure), and progressive overload in the 5+ rep range is what causes the most growth. When you train to failure, it takes far less volume/sets to get a maximal stimulus.

This doesn’t mean HIT or Mike Mentzer one set. It means you don’t need anywhere near 20 sets for a bodypart in a week to maximize growth. 4-6 sets to failure twice a week will work for most people, and even 2-3 for others
real shit

since i started following him my recovery and strenght has been the best, i will sign up in his programs once i am done with my cut