• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ณ...

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ (๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ) ๐Ÿ˜”

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

I was born the day God were sick
What I'm supposed to talk with her if:
- I don't play sports
- I don't have a job
- I don't have friends
- I don't have a talent
- I don't have experience with women
- The best moments of my life were in highschool (jfl)
- I'm just a student
- I don't watch movies
- I go to the gym
It is possible for me to have an interesting conversation with a girl if I'm this loser dude?
Black Hole Art GIF by LOCAL STREAKER

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72804, BadmanGangstar, st.hamudi but 6โ€˜5 and 5 others
So your advice is to talk about things and other people because I'm a nobody. I guess she will never find me attractive if I show my true self (which is a box with no objects).
if you want to be a somebody then live a real life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonecel01
if you want to be a somebody then live a real life
How, I'm a non-NT abused dog with bad luck in social environments since I was a little kid. There's no solution for me, I should grab the rope.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
just make some shit up and be charismatic while telling it like Tate. girls dont give a fuck . its not what you say its how you say it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Bonecel01
just make some shit up and be charismatic while telling it like Tate. girls dont give a fuck . its not what you say its how you say it
It's hard to create stories, to be funny and lie when you're non NT but this is what I have been trying to do. The moment she notices how of a loser I am, it's over.

• +1
It's hard to create stories, to be funny and lie when you're non NT but this is what I have been trying to do. The moment she notices how of a loser I am, it's over.
you can say the most outrageous shit and girls will eat it up. just need to be funny/charismatic

• +1
you can say the most outrageous shit and girls will eat it up. just need to be funny/charismatic
Brutal because you can't buy that with money or is it possible with some drugs?

• +1
maybe try drinking beforehand
Last time I tried drinking it did nothing, I must have been so depressed and selfless because it didn't changed my personality in the slightest. :fuk:

• +1
yeah I used to struggle with this. It's been a year since I became somewhat normal though. I just made up stories about my life before. I also use general statements to cover up gaps in time like "I'm not a social person" or "I wasn't very popular back then" or some shit.

Having a hobby really really helps. Honestly friends just talk about random shit most of the time. I had almost nothing in common with my closest friend but we talked a lot too.

• +1
yeah I used to struggle with this. It's been a year since I became somewhat normal though. I just made up stories about my life before. I also use general statements to cover up gaps in time like "I'm not a social person" or "I wasn't very popular back then" or some shit.

Having a hobby really really helps. Honestly friends just talk about random shit most of the time. I had almost nothing in common with my closest friend but we talked a lot too.
I guess I would have to write a wook on the supposed life I had and lie to the girls I know about having an ex or other shit about life that I never experienced.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and Deprived
I guess I would have to write a wook on the supposed life I had and lie to the girls I know about having an ex or other shit about life that I never experienced.
yeah the girl I lost my virginity to I larped about having a relationship. I was shit at sex ofc so I had to tell her it didn't go anywhere. She was a slut so didn't feel bad about blatantly lying lmao

What I'm supposed to talk with her if:
- I don't play sports
- I don't have a job
- I don't have friends
- I don't have a talent
- I don't have experience with women
- The best moments of my life were in highschool (jfl)
- I'm just a student
- I don't watch movies
- I go to the gym
It is possible for me to have an interesting conversation with a girl if I'm this loser dude?
Black Hole Art GIF by LOCAL STREAKER
Well, you need like to have friends first, and go out, have fun with them, get experiences, etc., otherwise even if you find a gf, keeping the relationship will be difficult - what are you gonna do all day?

• +1
Well, you need like to have friends first, and go out, have fun with them, get experiences, etc., otherwise even if you find a gf, keeping the relationship will be difficult - what are you gonna do all day?
Unless she is into videogames we won't do anything but sex I guess, see this proves social pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and Gonthar
talk about looksmax topics with girls tbh

• +1
talk about looksmax topics with girls tbh
I'm not autistic like @Clavicular he talks with girls like they were orgcels and still gets the girl cus of looks

• +1
I'm not autistic like @Clavicular he talks with girls like they were orgcels and still gets the girl cus of looks
u need to bring it as a joke, not be too serious about it

I am truecel and I've talked with girls at parties about silicon ball implants and pioneering wrist implants. Girls just think it's funny and you end up having some funny ridiculous conversation.

• +1
Unless she is into videogames we won't do anything but sex I guess, see this proves social pill.
Lol, that's not how a relationship works, a girlfriend requires constant "maintenance" or she will get bored fast, you need to continuously entertain her, take her out, go to restaurants, bars, events, parties, etc. introduce her to other people, friends, organize gatherings, trips, parties, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Bonecel01
Lol, that's not how a relationship works, a girlfriend requires constant "maintenance" or she will get bored fast, you need to continuously entertain her, take her out, go to restaurants, bars, events, parties, etc. introduce her to other people, friends, organize gatherings, trips, parties, etc.
Over for introvertcels then.
Yes if you don't maintain a girlfriend she's gonna fuck with someone else.
That's why I'm never a girl's option.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and Gonthar
yeah cause your not chad jfl, this is normie relationships, if you were gl there wouldnt be this bullshit power imbalance.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar