How do I Increase followers on instagram private account?

A

ardastar

Iron
Bhai looking too instagrammaxx.But idk how do I increase followers on my private account with 160 followers

go public retard, I have a private account for my personal friends and such where i post NON-NT shit that wouldn't fly with people who dont know me, and a public account where I post pictures of me actually looking good and such. Just pray the algorithm likes you.

what a first thread

go public retard, I have a private account for my personal friends and such where i post NON-NT shit that wouldn't fly with people who dont know me, and a public account where I post pictures of me actually looking good and such. Just pray the algorithm likes you.
Nah dude I see many private account of my friends having like 600-700 followers easily idk what am I doing wrong

Nah dude I see many private account of my friends having like 600-700 followers easily idk what am I doing wrong
maybe youre just lonely and ugly? maybe they were public then went private? maybe you just need to put yourself out there more? who knows?:feelsuhh:

maybe youre just lonely and ugly? maybe they were public then went private? maybe you just need to put yourself out there more? who knows?:feelsuhh:
Defo not ugly but I don't even have a profile photo lol but I definitely need to increase my insta followers