how do i increase penis

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
i want to get a girthier penis. is this possible with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Pierrot and sportsmogger
fuck smaller holes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, maxxmclooks, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
penis pump

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, maxxmclooks and Alt Number 3
Clamping, handclamping, pumping etc

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Alt Number 3
i think dht gel is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and NorwoodAscender
watch this

• +1
i want to get a girthier penis. is this possible with surgery.
Everything is possible with surgery. Honestly though unless you are under 4.5 inch for circumference and 5 inch for length, don't do it. It reduces the pleasure you will have untill you die. And 5 x 4.5 is enough to please most women unless they are sluts.

• +1
Yes, there are surgical procedures available for increasing the girth of the penis. One common method is known as penile girth enhancement or penile augmentation. This surgery typically involves injecting fat or dermal fillers into the penis to increase its circumference.

However, it's important to note that any surgery carries risks, and this procedure is no exception. Complications can include infection, asymmetry, and in some cases, the reabsorption of the injected material, leading to uneven results. Additionally, the effectiveness of the procedure can vary from person to person.

Before considering surgery, it's advisable to consult with a qualified urologist or plastic surgeon who can evaluate your individual situation, discuss the potential risks and benefits, and help you make an informed decision about whether this option is right for you. Additionally, exploring non-surgical methods such as exercises or traction devices may also be worth considering.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Alt Number 3