How do I inject fat Dissolvers?

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
I obviously don’t wanna paralyze myself and make myself look bad. There are a lot of risk involved but I wanna know how to get the fat dissolvers and without hitting anything.

I obviously don’t wanna paralyze myself and make myself look bad. There are a lot of risk involved but I wanna know how to get the fat dissolvers and without hitting anything.
I wanna know too

Also i might just get a hydrolaunic pen

Get down to 10% (or even lower) before you try dissolve facial fat, it might just burn off once you get lean enough so no point wasting money
To me it is taking easier way

1-Marking (1.25 CM+grid)
2-Pull grid u have marked than inject it on 90 degree (must)
Done massage that area afterwards
Icing too

1-Marking (1.25 CM+grid)
2-Pull grid u have marked than inject it on 90 degree (must)
Done massage that area afterwards
Icing too
I need a physical guide to marking Video or something

• Hmm...
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
ohhh that one yeah i red it, didnt remember it was by pneumo

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Need help finding and marking it out. Will most likely practice injections so that I don’t mess myself up

• +1
Very good thread and is legit. But im only gonna consider lemonbottle if dnp or clen is useless on me

• +1
Get down to 10% (or even lower) before you try dissolve facial fat, it might just burn off once you get lean enough so no point wasting money
How the hell do u do this as a young teen? i am 14 as well and my bf% is holding me back but supposedly if you cut you stunt growth.

How the hell do u do this as a young teen? i am 14 as well and my bf% is holding me back but supposedly if you cut you stunt growth.
calorie deficit/loss of body fat both have zero affect on your growth. However if you are just starving yourself to the point of malnutrition you could cause health problems in every area including your gH levels

if u want to cut weight then just cut weight jfl. dont be a retard and you wont get retarded results