How do I look more NT when wearing glasses?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title, feel very suicidal watching this video @Meraki posted:

even though I believe I'm quite GL and I have a pair of very expensive luxury metal-rimmed glasses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 28896 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@arborist

@gooner23

honestly i think you would look pretty good with round frames, only masculine people would be a massive looksmin to wear glasses

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
the glasses dont suit his face, they look too big imo

even though I believe I'm quite GL and I have a pair of very expensive luxury metal-rimmed glasses.
Ortho k lenses :lul:

• +1
Just find glasses that fit your face
Round glasses are even better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I got called Harry potter nerd by foids in my class when I was wearing round glasses

• So Sad
Mine are a bit rounded already
honestly i think you would look pretty good with round frames, only masculine people would be a massive looksmin to wear glasses
thank you, mine are slightly rounded but large
I'm more on the pretty side, more like a robust pretty boy?

just rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You need contacts

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
Mine are a bit rounded already

thank you, mine are slightly rounded but large
I'm more on the pretty side, more like a robust pretty boy?
i mean i guess glasses would be a nichemax, the people in that thread acted gay but honestly looked more on the masculine side if they weren't doing weird ass faces. just have glasses and contacts too wouldn't really matter

• +1
Glasses = poor orbital support = poor health indicators

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
i mean i guess glasses would be a nichemax, the people in that thread acted gay but honestly looked more on the masculine side if they weren't doing weird ass faces. just have glasses and contacts too wouldn't really matter
yeah but girls want that look in the 2020s.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
yeah but girls want that look in the 2020s.
I have a lovely woman with me but I want to look appealing

• +1
I have a lovely woman with me but I want to look appealing
just ask her then, at that point it only matters what your girl likes

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
really?
Why do so many male models wear them?
fashion, but judging by the pics u sent me, ur undereye support is ur biggest weakness, the arab orbitals are definately present in ur face

• +1
  • So Sad

well you're prob not that GL, anyways some diff advice you can post your face and find glasses that will suit your face more.

• So Sad
well you're prob not that GL, anyways some diff advice you can post your face and find glasses that will suit your face more.
I can send you, and yes I am GL, was rated chadlite (sorry for sounding arrogant but I don't like having low esteem)

• +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh
fashion, but judging by the pics u sent me, ur undereye support is ur biggest weakness, the arab orbitals are definately present in ur face
They don't actually wear glasses at all?
so this means I have poor genetics?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
naw hes good looking just doesn't have a masculine appeal tho

• So Sad
what would you say is my appeal?
a bit feminine i just think your eye brows and lips are a bit too overdone, if you deadass make a thread a majority of this thread will call you gay

• So Sad
They don't actually wear glasses at all?
so this means I have poor genetics?
u have good genetics, just unfortunate with the ARAB orbitals

• +1
I can send you, and yes I am GL, was rated chadlite (sorry for sounding arrogant but I don't like having low esteem)
Dm me xangsane

• +1
a bit feminine i just think your eye brows and lips are a bit too overdone, if you deadass make a thread a majority of this thread will call you gay
WDYM overdone? I don't do anything with brows and lips

Why gay?

WDYM overdone? I don't do anything with brows and lips

Why gay?
from those pics in that makingithappen thread and even the girl said she wouldn't rate you cause she would rate you as a woman. Maybe you just got super feminine lips and eyebrows tho. Like alexbrown and his bf don't even look gay my roommate has had his eyebrows groomed and don't look as feminine still

• +1
  • So Sad
ok!

thank you, but do I have a different appeal to them?
id think u do better with stronger undereye support, glasses looksmins everyone, my motto is, the only glasses u should be wearing is sunglasses.

• +1
id think u do better with stronger undereye support, glasses looksmins everyone, my motto is, the only glasses u should be wearing is sunglasses.
even expensive glasses with nice material?

• +1
from those pics in that makingithappen thread and even the girl said she wouldn't rate you cause she would rate you as a woman. Maybe you just got super feminine lips and eyebrows tho. Like alexbrown and his bf don't even look gay my roommate has had his eyebrows groomed and don't look as feminine still
why would you say my lips and brows are feminine? Do I look gay?

why would you say my lips and brows are feminine? Do I look gay?
i said this before but your eyebrows and lips look like an extreme version of those lightskin memes i had the perfect meme for it like 2 years ago gotta find it but people in the thread that saw you all said the same thing

Attachments

• 5f0411c5cddad53d6d346aad26126bb2.png
    5f0411c5cddad53d6d346aad26126bb2.png
    621.7 KB · Views: 0
  • a6ca81f4ebe497243b2b7c1fc3a0378e.png
    a6ca81f4ebe497243b2b7c1fc3a0378e.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
even expensive glasses with nice material?
yeah, they dont care, at the end of the day, glasses indicate a health problem

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DoII and Xangsane
i said this before but your eyebrows and lips look like an extreme version of those lightskin memes i had the perfect meme for it like 2 years ago gotta find it but people in the thread that saw you all said the same thing
and I hate looking like a prettyboy yet it seems that's what a lot of women secretly desire
even my fiancee likes robust prettyboys when I showed her pics of random male models

• JFL
  • +1