How do I looksmin

AAAD

AAAD

Iron
Im not a looksmaxxer or anything like that, but Ice done a lot of research over the last few years into lookstheory, genetics, etc, and after so much time of analyzing faces, I’m not even attracted to women anymore, I just see them as a clump of cells, I can analyze their face and check their ratios to see that their good looking, but if I don’t check their ratios, everybody looks the same to me, I don’t even see an humans as beings anymore, everybody just looks like combinations of colours to me, it’s not a bad thing though, at first I was disappointed with no longer feeling unconscious emotions, but then I realized that feeling disappointed by the lack of unconscious emotions, was a conscious emotion, now I am neutral with everything, I just want to be alone and meditate now, I get approached in public a lot by girls, and I got tired of rejecting them, so I’ve now shaved my head bald, I’m not trying to become ugly, just invisible, if you have any looksminning tips, all are welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
grow beard and long hair

Eat fast food everyday, dont do any physical activity

This is a crazy wish imo, but I respect it. I lost about 50% of my sense for humans too 😭

deglove yourself, or have a friend do it for you

Im not a looksmaxxer or anything like that, but Ice done a lot of research over the last few years into lookstheory, genetics, etc, and after so much time of analyzing faces, I’m not even attracted to women anymore, I just see them as a clump of cells, I can analyze their face and check their ratios to see that their good looking, but if I don’t check their ratios, everybody looks the same to me, I don’t even see an humans as beings anymore, everybody just looks like combinations of colours to me, it’s not a bad thing though, at first I was disappointed with no longer feeling unconscious emotions, but then I realized that feeling disappointed by the lack of unconscious emotions, was a conscious emotion, now I am neutral with everything, I just want to be alone and meditate now, I get approached in public a lot by girls, and I got tired of rejecting them, so I’ve now shaved my head bald, I’m not trying to become ugly, just invisible, if you have any looksminning tips, all are welcome.
Apathy. Do you take ssris?