HOW DO I MAKE MY HAIR LIKE VINNIE HERE?

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
IMG 2885 IMG 2884

any tutorials how to tie your hair like that? im having a hard time doing it myself in that position altho i dont have a gum yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Magnum Opus and PointOfNoReturn
@Hoso do you think my hair is long enough uve seen the lenght it is rn?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
get a soybun

• +1
Reactions: ascension, midlatinocel and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
bet i will try something like that or with just water depends what works.
the problem is that with water your hair may look bold, the oil will give a better effect

• +1
Why would you want that lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167 and ascension
Just pull it all back and tie

• +1
Why would you want that lmao
i think it looks pretty cool. Also im going somewhere tomorrow where my hair cant look rly messy and shouldnt cover my ears long story. But mainly i think it looks cool asf

the problem is that with water your hair may look bold, the oil will give a better effect
maybe water then scrub it till its like semi dry. If it looks shit i will look into what u posted but i need that hair tomorrow mornin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

do it like this or its over

• Ugh..
i think it looks pretty cool. Also im going somewhere tomorrow where my hair cant look rly messy and shouldnt cover my ears long story. But mainly i think it looks cool asf
Just part it or slick it back, manbun looks terrible and is old news

yours is too long
u think there isnt a way for me to make it work? my hair is like the same lenght as his was i think

u think there isnt a way for me to make it work? my hair is like the same lenght as his was i think
dude just try its not like some hard to do haircut wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 17595
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
what matters if u dont have his bones to rock it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and ascension
what matters if u dont have his bones to rock it?
although i literally need to have my hair like that for tomorrow since it cant be over my ears, if i was 0/10 id need to make it

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
just try it lmao what is hard about that hairstyle? u need to have long hair on all ur head not just top

just try it lmao what is hard about that hairstyle? u need to have long hair on all ur head not just top
my hair is long as fuck on sides and back too

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
just tie jfl

View attachment 2234678View attachment 2234679

any tutorials how to tie your hair like that? im having a hard time doing it myself in that position altho i dont have a gum yet
After shower, dry your hair but damp.

Apply Vaseline Mineral Hair Oil.

Use a comb and then your fingers to create that messy appeal.

About tying it...

Also, browse his videos.

He has useful info on hair care for different types that I haven't seen elsewhere.

For eg; I came to know that I shouldn't use conditioner, rather I should use a hair mask.

• Love it

About tying it...

Also, browse his videos.

He has useful info on hair care for different types that I haven't seen elsewhere.

For eg; I came to know that I shouldn't use conditioner, rather I should use a hair mask.

What mineral oil does is;

It locks moisture in damp hair so you have that wet look achieving a clumped-up look throughout the day, unlike vegetable or seed oils which let the dampness evaporate leaving that greasy dry puffy look.

It was the oil of choice for the slicked-back Mad Men era slayers other than Brylcreem, pomades, and toning oils.

Depending on how much you apply, you can adjust the hold and shine.

I have long hair myself so I know a thing or two.

By the way, go to Tony and Guy.

They'll fix up the puffy vibe with a special set of scissors, taking away the puffy volume but leaving the length giving that choppy clumped look with mineral oil or an edgy but classy Bateman style if blow-dried.

• Love it

About tying it...

Also, browse his videos.

the problem is my hair is like medium lenght so its such a hustle to get that shit to hold. and i sont have any products on me while i need that shit for tomorrow. i got so angry tryna get this shit to hold at least a little bit

the problem is my hair is like medium lenght so its such a hustle to get that shit to hold. and i sont have any products on me while i need that shit for tomorrow. i got so angry tryna get this shit to hold at least a little bit
Hmm, what do you have on hand?

Sometimes when I run out of Vaseline Oil, I blow dry and bit to shape and then apply mositurizer.

Make it heavy with some cream on hand.