How do I make new friends??

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
I don’t want to go to random meetups because Ik everyone there will be weirdos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
How?
- just be friendly, say hello / introduce yourself first , listen more & talk less , create a good vibe

I personally think that music really connects people and i made new friends just because we like the same artists, so you should do that too, talk about music.

after everything went well ask the person for his instagram or w/e and talk there till the next meeting,
in the meeting each one of u should bring some friends and boom u can make many new friends.

but from ur thread i understand u also talking about where

so i think in job its a really nice and natural way to make new friends
other than that:
- parties
- bowling
- university / school ofc
- classes: dance class / mma / w/e u like

gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Tyronecell, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
Do drugs with ppl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, here, Deleted member 9852 and 6 others
I’ve tried for years and still haven’t made a friend. Everyone finds me weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MewingJBP, Rasputin and Cacas112
Work + gun clubs, sport clubs, really any types of clubs. Bars only work if you're attractive + talkative or show up with friends of your own.

Over then tbh
works well for me when I get obsessed with something interesting I can do well in it, but I try and not to start things that will affect me negatively

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
works well for me when I get obsessed with something interesting I can do well in it, but I try and not to start things that will affect me negatively
Go to bars or clubs to try and meet ppl
Or go to local church slot of them have college aged study groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Go to events related to your interests and favorite things especially and then talk to people at the event. Since you will have something in common with them, it will be way easier than anywhere else and you are more likely to like that person.

Good places for geeks would be the Comic-Con and comicbook shops where they let you play games 1 on 1. In those places you can even meet women who are geeks sometimes.

If you like a specific sport, join a recreational team (not competitive) of that sport in your city and you will make lots of friends while playing a sport that you like.

Go to concerts and festivals and you run the chance of meeting a lot of people there by accident and if you like the same music, they could become friends.

If you are in university, join social groups related to the things that you like and you can make friends that way.

You can also make friends with people in college, the trick is to approach them and introduce yourself and saying that you are new and want to meet new people. Only approach them when they are not talking to not interrupt them and don't try to make a move on one of the girls until you learn whether they have a boyfriend in the group or not.
Focus mostly on groups of guys or guys and girls but don't approach groups of girls or you risk becoming a Kirito (friendzone magnet).

So, as you can see, making friends is actually very easy. It is all about socializing when you go out and going out more to get more opportunities to socialize and picking places where you are more likely to find people that you like. This is why doing a group class at the gym when you hate group classes is a bad idea to meet people. Only do things that you like.

Some people have mentioned bars and clubs, they are another option but not as good as the others since you never know who you will meet, what they like and if they will be good people. It is a great place to meet women to get laid though but you only stand a chance if you are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed and leanmaxxed and at least average height.

Go to events related to your interests and favorite things especially and then talk to people at the event. Since you will have something in common with them, it will be way easier than anywhere else and you are more likely to like that person.

Good places for geeks would be the Comic-Con and comicbook shops where they let you play games 1 on 1. In those places you can even meet women who are geeks sometimes.

If you like a specific sport, join a recreational team (not competitive) of that sport in your city and you will make lots of friends while playing a sport that you like.

Go to concerts and festivals and you run the chance of meeting a lot of people there by accident and if you like the same music, they could become friends.

If you are in university, join social groups related to the things that you like and you can make friends that way.

You can also make friends with people in college, the trick is to approach them and introduce yourself and saying that you are new and want to meet new people. Only approach them when they are not talking to not interrupt them and don't try to make a move on one of the girls until you learn whether they have a boyfriend in the group or not.
Focus mostly on groups of guys or guys and girls but don't approach groups of girls or you risk becoming a Kirito (friendzone magnet).

So, as you can see, making friends is actually very easy. It is all about socializing when you go out and going out more to get more opportunities to socialize and picking places where you are more likely to find people that you like. This is why doing a group class at the gym when you hate group classes is a bad idea to meet people. Only do things that you like.

Some people have mentioned bars and clubs, they are another option but not as good as the others since you never know who you will meet, what they like and if they will be good people. It is a great place to meet women to get laid though but you only stand a chance if you are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed and leanmaxxed and at least average height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Tyronecell, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others

dn
8D3E4F34 3006 450F 8EAF 76B09300CAF9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
dont be ugly

Just hobbymaxx

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
go to a rave and roll

Schizophrenia gives you a lot of friends. Honestly sometimes they wont even let me have some me time.

Friends are not the goal but a consequence of living your life.
Don't try to make friends forcibly and learn to live alone doing what you like.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 10177
Friends are not the goal but a consequence of living your life.
Don't try to make friends forcibly and learn to live alone doing what you like.
Sounds bluepilled as fuck, but there is something to it. I had no friends after college. I started hitting the gym and I found some friends there.