How do I make sure no one from my bloodline becomes subhuman?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |
Do I write a book telling them about the balckpill and why looks are everything in life and write down softmaxxing tips and explain to them what harmony is, and that you should only marry 6’+ high T stacies so our bloodline is full of chads and pass that book down to my kids and tell them to pass it down to their kids?

@yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, med, Deleted member 48689 and 4 others
exactly that and give them roids during childhood

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and arabcelxxx
Buy them all mogwarts subscriptions from a young age @SyrianPsycho

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 48689 and arabcelxxx
A lot is due to genetics but a good angular jaw is moreover due to habits children developed early. Try to prevent the child from thumb sucking it leads to abnormalities like cross bites and crooked teeth. The child should drink mother milk from her chest, the nutritions are way better and healthier then the shit you buy in a market. When the child developed the teeth it should start with a lot of chewing of meat, hard food like raw carrots. Don’t give em raw meat it’s stupid. And look at the tongue posture, the child should press her tongue on the roof of the mouth to create pressure wich leads to forward grow.
All of the stuff I mentioned should lead to decent midface ratio and to a good forwarded growing jawline.

Nose and angles in face are nearly all due to genetics. But i think good habits lead to healthy face wich i commonly associated with prettiness.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Do I write a book telling them about the balckpill and why looks are everything in life and write down softmaxxing tips and explain to them what harmony is, and that you should only marry 6’+ high T stacies so our bloodline is full of chads and pass that book down to my kids and tell them to pass it down to their kids?

Just marry a Stacy 7.7 psl 9.6 smv

Just marry a Stacy 7.7 psl 9.6 smv
Htb should do just fine as long as she is white, high T, tall and (not necessary) wide framed. My sons will be tall moggers then and can easily get a stacylite+.

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
A lot is due to genetics but a good angular jaw is moreover due to habits children developed early. Try to prevent the child from thumb sucking it leads to abnormalities like cross bites and crooked teeth. The child should drink mother milk from her chest, the nutritions are way better and healthier then the shit you buy in a market. When the child developed the teeth it should start with a lot of chewing of meat, hard food like raw carrots. Don’t give em raw meat it’s stupid. And look at the tongue posture, the child should press her tongue on the roof of the mouth to create pressure wich leads to forward grow.
All of the stuff I mentioned should lead to decent midface ratio and to a good forwarded growing jawline.

Nose and angles in face are nearly all due to genetics. But i think good habits lead to healthy face wich i commonly associated with prettiness.
Great advice Bookmarked.

Htb should do just fine as long as she is white, high T, tall and (not necessary) wide framed. My sons will be tall moggers then and can easily get a stacylite+.
fuck a nigger so u can have kid like Safir

if it happens I’m going to inject them with steroids and beat their jaws so they get mogger forward growth

• JFL

By killing yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, anthony111553, Magnum Opus and 2 others
By killing yourself
d0c171d0-e2c2-4388-801f-debd2e8edddb_text.gif

• Love it
Reactions: moggathon
fuck a nigger so u can have kid like Safir
I will fuck a mullata and a white foid and an arab and whatever other ethnicity bitch that wants my 10 inch defeater

Going by username it's completely impossible, your entire lineage will be done for, I'm sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and moggathon
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Make ur kid chew bricks

Going by username it's completely impossible, your entire lineage will be done for, I'm sorry.
Arab smv is skyrocketing, look at how we’re taking over Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Arab smv is skyrocketing, look at how we’re taking over Europe
Every kebabshop and pizzaria opened a white man dies 💀

But jokes aside I don't think there is much you can do to influence your lineage beyond a generation or two, say your own kids, those you can looksmaxx, modulate their hormones, enforce odontological devices on them to ensure proper development, make them do MMA or something to build up confidence.

But one generation down, when they get kids, you've lost most of your power, if you've gotten your own kids to appreciate and understand what you did for them perhaps they'll do the same, and if you have kids early enough perhaps your grandkids kids will get the same treatment, and if they don't, in 3 generations of hardmaxxing your progeny from before puberty if you haven't upgraded your genes it's beyond over for your lineage.

• +1
Every kebabshop and pizzaria opened a white man dies 💀

But jokes aside I don't think there is much you can do to influence your lineage beyond a generation or two, say your own kids, those you can looksmaxx, modulate their hormones, enforce odontological devices on them to ensure proper development, make them do MMA or something to build up confidence.

But one generation down, when they get kids, you've lost most of your power, if you've gotten your own kids to appreciate and understand what you did for them perhaps they'll do the same, and if you have kids early enough perhaps your grandkids kids will get the same treatment, and if they don't, in 3 generations of hardmaxxing your progeny from before puberty if you haven't upgraded your genes it's beyond over for your lineage.
You’re right I have to blackpill them and make them appreciate their looks, but only when their 18 I don’t need teenagers to get suicidal over their looks, I will have to start writing a blackpill book too.

don't forget to tell them that they shouldn't fuck their cousins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, dragomaxxer and arabcelxxx
by not spreading ur shit genes lol

Arabs shouldnt reproduce

Just evolve your genes and your bloodline will carry it as the family heirloom.

• +1