How do I Meet Girls and Get a Girlfriend?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Ded srs

I thought I could hold out until I finished looksmaxing or working on successmaxxing, but I want one now and I also don't think it's healthy for my mental well-being either because I think I'm really starting to feel lonely.

I'm 183cm and peak at Htn.

I like Brunettes [NW Euro/Med] tbh but I'm thinking of geomaxxing to either EE or EA tbh, although I also wouldn't discount Latin America so long as they aren't too ethnic.

I descended pretty hard after suffering from brutal [albeit brief] mentalceldom and letting my health go to shit as I bloatmaxxed into oblivion tbh. I managed to bounce back and leanmaxx not too long ago though so I'm back to my peak, but I still need to fix some softmaxxes like skin hair etc ngl.

I'm only softmaxxing rn since I have a good base at htn, but I'm planning on getting surgeries to maxx my psl as much as possible in the future, and I'll make sure to not overdo it like curlyheadjames tbh. [I'm not talking shit about you james]

I'm also going to get LL in the future to get to 188cm - 193cm [6'2-6'4]

Blah Blah Blah you're just going to tl;dnrd this anyway...
Just read the rest here if you're even interested tbh

I'm mixed like Xangsane with a light "jbw" pheno, but I don't think I look strictly "European" when compared to a full blooded NW Euro like my mother for example.

Xangsane has also already talked about this in detail on his other threads mentioning "ethnic" traits like full brows, full lips, non-Euro nose, etc

My father is half Persian and Dardic:
1644421956907-png.1531887
+

The former have good features imo even if they're still "ethnic"

And the latter benefits from good colouring, but their pheno can look semi "gypsy-esque" or ethnic with the nose and midface tbh

My mother is full NW Euro [North Atlantid/Celtiberian] pheno, she also has grey eyes and dark brown hair too
North Atlantid

My facial features are a mix between Iranic and Euro^, but they're not fully White Euro passing imo, though I'm sure most ethnics really wouldn't be able to tell the difference or even care tbh, since they just obsess over colouring.

So maybe think of a morph between the first [Persian] and last [N. Atlantid] pics but with the latter's colouring too.

However, my colouring is also not "pure Euro" even though it's light [and I have pink nips/undertone] since I have natural black hair and green eyes, as most Euros have either blue or brown eyes but with dark brown hair at most, not black.

It's considered "exotic" which is just another word for ethnic tbh, so that's why I'm planning on getting stroma in the future to get crystal blue A10s like my grandfather [he had light brown hair] to run high class Euro prettyboy Bruce Wayne/Disney prince pheno instead
prince eric gay GIF
prince eric gay GIF
in love hugs and kisses GIF
Bruce Wayne (Prime Earth) - DC Comics

1632357128691-png.1330357
D1BA2DB2 212A 43E2 8A12 E0C965B24902

I'm a khhv that unironically cucked myself way too many times just cause I couldn't get over my Oneitis... :feelswhy:

Jfl I had plenty of chances to move on and get with decent LTR quality girls that actively showed interest in me beyond just IoIs, with some even going so far as to tell me they were interested in me outright, cause I'm kind of retarded when it comes to interacting with girls. :feelsuhh:

Well aside from being able to fraud bad boy Jestermaxxing that is, but this only ever helped me for making good first impressions and I'd usually fuck up the rest because I could never follow it up creating rapport in any subsequent interactions, and I'd always ruin it by just not knowing what to do or acting cringe.:feelswah:

So I have no idea what to do or even how to do it tbh tbh...
Where am I supposed to go?
-School, work, hobbies where tf do people meet each other?

Who do I talk to?
-Girls I know after establishing myself in their social circle, or any girls I'm directly interacting with on a regular basis, or just randoms on the street?

What do I say?
I don't even know what tf I'm supposed to talk about ngl.

Help me out :feelsthink:

Have a good personality

You’ll meet them when you do stuff you like
I don't really do much of anything anymore other than try to sucessmaxx or study

What exactly do you mean, where am I supposed to meet them?

Do semen retention, everything else will fall into place eventually

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: litaz, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 16194
Do semen retention, everything else will fall into place eventually
No it won't if I don't know what to do, or even worse if I do nothing.

How do I meet girls and get a girlfriend, what do I do?

No it won't if I don't know what to do, or even worse if I do nothing.

How do I meet girls and get a girlfriend, what do I do?
It just happens I don't know, I'm too low IQ to help :feelscry:

I don't really do much of anything anymore other than try to sucessmaxx or study

What exactly do you mean, where am I supposed to meet them?
Well if you don’t go anywhere you won’t meet them

Just cold approach at the mall bro

It just happens I don't know, I'm too low IQ to help :feelscry:
You should've just said that from the start then tbh.

Well if you don’t go anywhere you won’t meet them
I know that's why I mentioned how I don't really do anything, as if to say that I should go out more instead, and all I'm asking you is where I'm supposed to go to meet girls.

Just cold approach at the mall bro
Cold approaching won't work anymore unless you're ridiculously good looking, as in Chadlite and above at minumum, and like I already mentioned I'm only HTN at my peak.

So again, how do I meet girls and get a girlfriend?

Go out as much as you can and try talking to girls.

You should've just said that from the start then tbh.

I know that's why I mentioned how I don't really do anything, as if to say that I should go out more instead, and all I'm asking you is where I'm supposed to go to meet girls.

Cold approaching won't work anymore unless you're ridiculously good looking, as in Chadlite and above at minumum, and like I already mentioned I'm only HTN at my peak.

So again, how do I meet girls and get a girlfriend?

Join as many clubs as you can and try talking to the girls there. Like painting, gardening, running, cooking etc

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Join as many clubs as you can and try talking to the girls there. Like painting, gardening, running, cooking etc
What clubs you mean

like at school or something?