How do I message my new oneitis

N1666

N1666

Kraken
She is a HTB and exactly my type. She doesn't dress slutty and also goes to an all girls school. I only know this because she is sort of friends with one of my old exs as they go to the same school.

She came up on my Instagram suggested accounts and I started going through her page, but then I also saw my ex in the comments of her pics. I was like fuck I can't hit her up now because I traumatised my ex and if she found out we were talking she would 100% ruin things. This new girl wouldn't believe what I have to say over her own friend so I wouldn't be able to convince her that im not a bad person.

I cannot let this girl go she is way too hot for me to not try something. What do I do?

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and kebab
She is a HTB and exactly my type. She doesn't dress slutty and also goes to an all girls school. I only know this because she is sort of friends with one of my old exs as they go to the same school.

She came up on my Instagram suggested accounts and I started going through her page, but then I also saw my ex in the comments of her pics. I was like fuck I can't hit her up now because I traumatised my ex and if she found out we were talking she would 100% ruin things. This new girl wouldn't believe what I have to say over her own friend so I wouldn't be able to convince her that im not a bad person.

I cannot let this girl go she is way too hot for me to not try something. What do I do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, midlatinocel, Mike141 and 5 others
Fuck this I'm just going to wait till she posts on her story and get the exact location and stalk her

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Tell her abt blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Why do you even ask that in this trash hole?

As far as i'm concerned this is the average go to phrase to start a conversation here
ZomboMeme 29022024125909

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, ASM5, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Fuck this I'm just going to wait till she posts on her story and get the exact location and stalk her
Just show up to her house and sneak in at this point tbh

Lie down rock hard in her bed and wait for her to come home. 100% success giga gatekept slay method

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Almost Chadlite and N1666
I’ll have to refer you to rizzologist of this forum, @kebab

• Love it
Reactions: N1666
Why do you even ask that in this trash hole?

As far as i'm concerned this is the average go to phrase to start a conversation here
View attachment 2775716
this is chads.org, according to the majority of users on here they slay and get tons of female attention

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and socialcel
this is chads.org, according to the majority of users on here they slay and get tons of female attention
more like larpers.org

• +1
ask her ig shes mewing rn

• JFL
damn since when r u a slayer

• JFL
Block her immediately and start prone masturbating

• Woah