How do i nt-maxx?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I'm seeing a lot of lookism users post here ab how nt and low inhib is everything. I don't agree with that, its a balance between looks, nt and low inhib, and status/money.

But I just found out just how socially inept I am. So how do I fix this? I can't hold a conversation for shit. I can't have fun and laugh like other people. I can't enjoy myself when I'm with other people. I can't say normal things when all I'm thinking ab is the blackpill. My social anxiety is crippling me too. This is gunna affect me both social-wise and dating-wise, so I need to improve in this area.

Since you guys are so high iq and nt, how do I nt-maxx? The question is open for anyone, I just don't think the normal looksmax users would be able to anseer tho lmfao.

you can never be high nt naturally even by practice that shit is genetic don't let anyone bullshit you

you can improve your NT level is by going out and socializing as much as you can even if you don't like it. that's the one and only way.

you can never be high nt naturally even by practice that shit is genetic don't let anyone bullshit you

you can improve your NT level is by going out and socializing as much as you can even if you don't like it. that's the one and only way.
How can I socialize when I'm not normal.

When I was a kid I didn't have this problem man. How did I become more retarded growing up.

And wdym nt is genetic? I don't have any psychological disorders, like most ppl on this sub. The large majority of ppl here are retards with shit social skills. I only have social anxiety, and the will to not do anything. Although those are pretty big things.

Just be yourself bro

kek, I have the same problem.
I can't hold a conversation for shit. I can't have fun and laugh like other people. I can't enjoy myself when I'm with other people. I can't say normal things when all I'm thinking ab is the blackpill. My social anxiety is crippling me too. This is gunna affect me both social-wise and dating-wise, so I need to improve in this area.
I do try and talk to people and be friendly, make conversation &c. but I always end up fucking it up by saying some aspie shit or my mind just lapses and I can't think of something to say thereby ending the conversation

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Be born attractive or be a clown

Fake it till u make it

But to be real here, only GL ppl are really confident as thats how they grew up, everybody respecting them

• +1
Reactions: just_a_life
best way to be NT is to be GL.

if not it's 100x harder. only way that has been effective for me is just to commit to the LARP. you have to see life as some sort of ridiculous game and just play a part. just lie about doing NT shit, and also just try and improve your acting skills in terms of speech and hand movements etc. it is kind of a snowball effect when it gets going.

deep down u will never be normal though, just something u have to accept.

Just move to a communist/ex-communist country and you'll find it easy to socialize.

interesting. but you dont have to have a psychological disorder to not be normal. would social anxiety count?

I do try and talk to people and be friendly, make conversation &c. but I always end up fucking it up by saying some aspie shit or my mind just lapses and I can't think of something to say thereby ending the conversation
same, the last part really fucks me over because the person will be talking for a really long time, and all i have to say is "very cool" or "yea", and the convo just dies off.

But to be real here, only GL ppl are really confident as thats how they grew up, everybody respecting them
tru, doesnt really help tho. im gonna work towards being confident as an fatass tho. im gonna see how much pussy that could get me.

best way to be NT is to be GL.

if not it's 100x harder. only way that has been effective for me is just to commit to the LARP. you have to see life as some sort of ridiculous game and just play a part. just lie about doing NT shit, and also just try and improve your acting skills in terms of speech and hand movements etc. it is kind of a snowball effect when it gets going.

deep down u will never be normal though, just something u have to accept.
smart

and it is what it is

Just move to a communist/ex-communist country and you'll find it easy to socialize.
im a curry, itll get 100x harder. and idk y that would work in the first place.