PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Help.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and NumbThePain
why did you start smoking in the first place you dumb fuck

Switch to snus and only use when craving nicotine, lower the mg every month or so

Or go cold turkey and lose ur mind

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
fuck snus bro i mean this just stop and deal with the withdrawals, snus will fuck up your gums and are just as addixtive

• +1
fuck snus bro i mean this just stop and deal with the withdrawals, snus will fuck up your gums and are just as addixtive
I crave smoking only at work when I drink my coffee, it has become so usual that it’s hard to drink a coffee without smoking.

Id have to drop caffeine and cigarettes all together.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mid
I crave smoking only at work when I drink my coffee, it has become so usual that it’s hard to drink a coffee without smoking.

Id have to drop caffeine and cigarettes all together.
sorry man idk what to tell you except that ive tried nicotine and caffeine, i just quit them both before i got addicted. also i really dont like the feeling of caffiene anyway tbh

• +1

• +1
I stopped smoking by switching to snus and then stopping snus. I personally think I was able to quit smoking because I'm genetically predisposed to higher amounts of self control. It was as simple as stopping by distracting myself whenever I got cravings.

• +1
I stopped smoking by switching to snus and then stopping snus. I personally think I was able to quit smoking because I'm genetically predisposed to higher amounts of self control. It was as simple as stopping by distracting myself whenever I got cravings.
how did you distract yourself.

Also I think you wasn’t actually addicted then, i’ve been smoking for 2 years straight.

I stopped snus cuz it was receeding my gums.

• +1
also, mirin avi.

• Love it
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
how did you distract yourself.

Also I think you wasn’t actually addicted then, i’ve been smoking for 2 years straight.
I under eat a lot so eating something helps reduce my stress levels and thus cravings for cigarettes. Chewing gum also helped.

• +1
nice one mate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roge and PseudoMaxxer
Try twerking idk

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I just stopped
stopped and started smoking again, then stopped again...
Was repeating this cycle and each time the time I spend without smoking was just becoming more and more.

So just stop and resist the cravings the most u can. If u relapse, dont feel guity neither ashamed (it will just demotivate you)
Dont count the days, respect the time your body will need to get clean and stop craving it.
The biggest tip is to change your personality. For exemple -> You are not a person TRYING TO STOP. From now on YOU ARE A NON SMOKER. this mindset helped me alot alongside the fear of ED. Wish u luck

• +1
If it's that hard and challenging, use vape as an alternative for a while then quit all together.

Vaping is way less harmful on your body.

• +1