How do I start snapping this girl?

V

VietBro

Iron
Last year we were supposed to go to Prom together but it got cancelled bc of Covid, after a few days for I left her open on snapchat,(This was when I was blue-pilled) I haven't talked to her for nearly a year, and I'm remote school rn. How should I approach via snapchat? in hopes of getting a date or hanging out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 12002
Last year we were supposed to go to Prom together but it got cancelled bc of Covid, after a few days for I left her open on snapchat,(This was when I was blue-pilled) I haven't talked to her for nearly a year, and I'm remote school rn. How should I approach via snapchat? in hopes of getting a date or hanging out.
remote school? same school but studying online or just another different school? if so, forget about her and go look for other girls in your current school.

remote school? same school but studying online or just another different school? if so, forget about her and go look for other girls in your current school.
Same HS, she goes in-person, I go remote. I don't have much a choice cuz Senior year ends in 20 days.

Reply to one of her Snapchat stories

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 13197, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, turkproducer and Deleted member 10524
Just send streaks and then occasionally talk to her through that, ask for help on homework or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, potentialhabit1 and Deleted member 10524
dont overthink, tell her u want to hang out, she already knows who you are, if she wants anything to do with you she will want to, if she doesn't want to then ur out of luck. My guess is that she will say yes.

if she says no just ask why, if its due to her being nervous because she hasnt seen you in awhile, tease her about it a little bit, it will open her up a little in a playful way and make her like u more

if she say no and its not because shes nervous or something then its cuz u ugly bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, one job away, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
Just send streaks and then occasionally talk to her through that, ask for help on homework or something
how to make a girl bored with you 101 **dont do this**

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 10524, VietBro and 1 other person
dont overthink, tell her u want to hang out, she already knows who you are, if she wants anything to do with you she will want to, if she doesn't want to then ur out of luck. My guess is that she will say yes.

if she says no just ask why, if its due to her being nervous because she hasnt seen you in awhile, tease her about it a little bit, it will open her up a little in a playful way and make her like u more

if she say no and its not because shes nervous or something then its cuz u ugly bro
I haven't snapped her in a year, what do you think I should start with? like a selfie or "hey"

Just say, "Em la rhet dep."

I haven't snapped her in a year, what do you think I should start with? like a selfie or "hey"
do as 16tyo said and reply to her story or something, make it seem like some external factor made you remember her

i thot this sub forum was for money making not losing money :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
tell her that you are a lookmaxer now

tell her you got an 8-inch cock, she will come crawling

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

Based

Users who are viewing this thread

Back