how do i talk to girls

D

Deleted member 27746

anonymous troll demon
seriously if the curry at my school can get foids attention just by being nt then so can i as a white htn

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and The Antichrist
appreciate the moneymaking advice. will make it out the hood with this one forsure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Running!, Zonar and 4 others
appreciate the moneymaking advice. will make it out the hood with this one forsure
stfu stupid nigger youll never make it out the hood anyway, i hope you remain in the slums of detroit for your whole life until you become another George floyd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Tai Lung and fuxkdakikez
seriously if the curry at my school can get foids attention just by being nt then so can i as a white htn
I don't know how to talk to girls either, but I know that you can use magick to get pussy.

DrBJJqo
I know of a few demons that can help you talk to girls. I personally recommend Duke Zepar.

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER
My thread gets deleted and this one stays up jfl at retarded mods

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
join scientology

What i did is watch this guy tykwondoe on youtube

Last edited:
You're a htn and can't get foids? Then are you really a htn?

Don't appear awkward, talk about topics you know she is into, never say anything about looksmaxxing (except if she does it too) and if you even go on a date for the love of god DON'T give her a handshake. oh and js chill and be careless (if u really are a htn it could be her loss anyway)

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
You're a htn and can't get foids? Then are you really a htn?
people with poor social interaction exist for one reason or another

• Hmm...
Reactions: Running!

Attachments

• IMG_0477.jpeg
    IMG_0477.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Don't appear awkward, talk about topics you know she is into, never say anything about looksmaxxing (except if she does it too) and if you even go on a date for the love of god DON'T give her a handshake. oh and js chill and be careless (if u really are a htn it could be her loss anyway)
dude i talk to my hoes about looksmaxxing all the time jfl maybe itโ€™s just bc iโ€™m attractive idk

dude i talk to my hoes about looksmaxxing all the time jfl maybe itโ€™s just bc iโ€™m attractive idk
I talk to girls about looksmaxxing as well but 90% of the girls I know don't even know what the term means so you may come off as weird (unless you're a htm or sum then ur good)

• +1
Reactions: Running!
I talk to girls about looksmaxxing as well but 90% of the girls I know don't even know what the term means so you may come off as weird (unless you're a htm or sum then ur good)
jfl i just mention they have good bones or something and it sparks a conversation. though i never use the corny terms and say maxxing at the end of words

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin