How do I talk to this big booty bitch on instagram?

Steal her phone
Hack her account
Dm yourself
Say she wanna fuck you so bad
Make a another brag thread

• JFL
Reactions: vioytaka, xuzky and nathan
rhinoplasty
mirin goatis in phoenix

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Wheres the ass

You won't get her. :feelshehe:

I’m a popular guy and a random girl told me her friend thinks I’m cute and gave her friend my instagram

I asked her the day after why her friend hasn’t followed me yet and she said it’s because she was too shy and I should talk to her irl

So I just got her friends instagram and now we follow eachother back without dming

How do I slide? It’s been a couple weeks since we followed eachother without messaging
Talk to her irl and ask her out it’s that easy

I’m a popular guy and a random girl told me her friend thinks I’m cute and gave her friend my instagram

I asked her the day after why her friend hasn’t followed me yet and she said it’s because she was too shy and I should talk to her irl

So I just got her friends instagram and now we follow eachother back without dming

How do I slide? It’s been a couple weeks since we followed eachother without messaging
If you need to ask "how to talk to someone" on fucking social media there's already no hope for you

I'm sorry but there's no cure for your autism

If you need to ask "how to talk to someone" on fucking social media there's already no hope for you

I'm sorry but there's no cure for your autism
Quit the self referencing i promise you im already slaying 😭😭 you would too if you focused on yourself

Quit the self referencing i promise you im already slaying 😭😭 you would too if you focused on yourself
bhahahahaha
BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAYHAHAHAHAHA

FOCUS ON YOURSELF BROOOOO
JUST BEE YOURSELF BROOOOOOOOOOOOO
JFAJJKJFAKJASLDKjALKSDJl;ÄSDJl'kASJD'lAJSD"JASDKLjASD"lkjA"SDj":LASDK

bhahahahaha
BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAYHAHAHAHAHA

FOCUS ON YOURSELF BROOOOO
JUST BEE YOURSELF BROOOOOOOOOOOOO
JFAJJKJFAKJASLDKjALKSDJl;ÄSDJl'kASJD'lAJSD"JASDKLjASD"lkjA"SDj":LASDK
Bro was tired of self projecting and lost it

You have the reading comprehension skills of a toddler it seems.
you told me I have autism, I told you you were projecting, you broke down and said I’ll never be able to relate to you, I said I don’t want to ever relate to you, retard

DAMN BRO I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS SHIT
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHSHAHHAHASSHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAA

@Imretarded? @IvanTheSpaceBiker @@Mister Fuwy @Pei @n9wiff @ElTruecel @nathan @radicalrationalist @@nword49 @romanstock @EggKing @ShawarmaFilth @NotAMogger @MTMM @iamnotincel @Earth Dollar @jisko32 @Raj 🗿 @Indracelly@@Narcissus🥀 @yeeyeeslayer @@Bartenderofnashv @PrinceofDarkness @maou @Freixel @Orc @wsada @i_love_roosters@
shizuku11111
@shizuku11111 @Autismcel @
ketamin
@ketamin @SadLivwr @boxface34 @DR. NICKGA @optimisticzoomer @sub5outsider
Loser ass nigga. Just say what’s up. You’ve been on this site. If she wants you it doesn’t matter what u say.